Chapter 16

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Suga has just gotten to work when Jungkook calls him and says,  “there has been another murder.” Suga gets in his car and starts driving and calls V. He gets to the crime scene and sees that it is at an apartment building a block away from the hospital. He goes in and is greeted by Jungkook. This one is pretty graphic she had the normal bruising, but there is also evidence of her being before she died. We are searching the search now for her ID. She appears to have worked in the medical field because she had scrubs on.

Suga then goes in and looks at the body and sees a blonde woman with marks around her neck and a gunshot wound with her pants torn. V gets in at this point and looks at Suga in shock and says, “Isn’t that Rapmon’s nurse. It has to be her I have never seen such beautiful blonde hair”

“It is. Jungkook get in here. We can identify the victim” says Suga. Jungkook comes in and they tell them who it is. V goes to pick Rapmon up because he wants to be the one to tell Rapmon about the bad news.

V tells Rapmon about what has happened and he takes it relatively well. He only says, “She was such a nice woman! I hope her family takes it okay?” The two go back to V’s house and order take out  and watch a movie and later fall asleep.












 

Meanwhile, Suga is driving back to the precinct, but decides to not go. He believes it is his fault she is dead. Rapmon had called him last night to say he was getting out and that Taeyeon had not made it into work that night. Suga was just driving on what he thought were random roads until he looks up and sees the bar that he used to frequent a few years ago. He can’t resist it and ends up going in.

The bartender greets him by name and gives him his normal scotch on the rocks. He downs the bitter substance in a few seconds and asks for another. It’s been a few hours since he has started and the bartender cuts him off. Suga accepts this knowing he made a huge mistake and doesn’t want to call Jhope because he was so upset when he went into rehab and then he thought about Rapmon and V, but could not take the thought of disappointing both of them again. He takes out his phone and calls Bambam.

Bambam gets there in ten minutes and Suga would have yelled at him for speeding if he wasn’t so drunk. Suga starts to cry and tells Bambam, “You weren’t supposed to find out like this. I have been sober for three years. I was going to tell you later. That way you didn’t think I was a horrible person.”

“It’s okay. I know this isn’t your fault alcoholism is a disease. I will help you get sober again. You can count on me.” Bambam says pulling Suga into a hug. “Where is your car and can I have your keys because I think you would fall off if we  road on my bike.”

Suga hands him the keys and they start driving, “Where do you live?” asks Bambam

“I am staying at the hotel in downtown because Rapmon burned down our kitchen.” replies Suga.

They drive there and Bambam walks a almost  sleeping Suga up to his room. He undresses Suga and tucks him into bed and then grabs a glass of water and calls room service for  medicine. Then he sits down on the edge of the bed and takes out his phone because he is going to spend the night. A few hours later Suga wakes up with bad nausea and is getting up to go to the bathroom when he sees Bambam sitting on the edge of the bed. He can’t say anything because at this point he needs to use all his concentration on getting to the bathroom without puking everywhere. Bambam follows him with the glass of water and rubs Suga’s back while he pukes. Suga finishes and brushes his teeth then takes the water and medicine from Bambam and sits down on the edge of the tub and says, “You didn’t need to stay.”

“yes I did, I couldn’t leave you like that.” says Bambam

“You really didn’t it was my mistake. I should not have drank and you probably have work tomorrow and haven’t even slept yet. I’ll sleep on the chair the rest of the night, you can sleep in the bed” says Suga

“I could just sleep in the bed with you if you don’t mind.” says Bambam with a small smile.

With that they walk out of the bathroom and go lay in the bed both of them laying at the very edge. Suga reaches his hand into the middle and finds Bambam’s hand laying there and he takes it into his hand and they fall asleep like that.