Chapter 17

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

The next morning Suga wakes up with a pounding headache and remembers what happens and looks over at Bambam sleeping next to him, having moved closer during the night. Suga gets up and goes to get showered and dressed despite not wanting to move. He calls room service and orders breakfast while in the bathroom.

Suga goes and gently touches Bambam’s shoulder to wake him up. Bambam wakes up and Suga tells him he can use the shower and hands Bambam a t shirt and shorts to put on after he is finished. Bambam is in there for thirty minutes and he wonders how long it can take for him to shower when Bambam comes out with attempted styled hair.

The room service is sitting at the small table in the room and when Bambam looks he sees heart shaped pancakes and a caramel macchiato with a can of gingerale sitting next to it. When Bambam sees this he says, “You remembered my favorite drinks and you had them make heart shaped pancakes! I thought I was the only person crazy enough to ask for them. I was wondering if you thought it was cheesy when you got the picture from V.”

“Don’t ever call yourself cheesy! That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me and of course I remember your coffee order.” Says Suga taking a sip of his gingerale trying to settle his stomach.

Bambam starts eating the pancakes and when he notices that Suga isn’t eating he places a piece on his fork and brings it to Suga’s mouth and when Suga refuses to eat he says, “If you don’t eat this I am never going to talk to you again.”

This makes Suga open his mouth and Bambam pushes the fork in as Suga is trying to speak. Suga chews the food then says, “You wouldn’t be able to do that!”

“I know, I just needed you to open your mouth so I could feed you. Now eat a little before you feel even worse.” Bambam says handing Suga a fork. Suga eats the food then offers, “Do you want me to drive you to your car, so you aren’t late to work.” Bambam looks up in regret when Suga says this. “Or we could hang out and do something fun” says Suga with a devilish look.

“That sounds awesome.”

“Okay let me grab my wallet then we can leave.” Suga grabs his wallet and grabs a light jacket as well and they go and walk to the elevator.