Chapter 10

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Sorry for the space between updates!

 

 

“Hey, Suga, would you be able to call a nurse?” Rapmon asks. “I don’t know how to untangle this IV without breaking something and I really need to use the bathroom.”

“Yeah, sure.” Suga went over to the bed’s headboard and pushed a button. It beeped, blinking to tell him that it called the nurse station.

Soon later, Nurse Woobin comes in, “Do you think you can stand on your own?”

Rapmon hesitantly nods his head. He stands up, tries to walk, but stumbles a little because his balance is off due to the cast on his arm.  

While Rapmon is in the bathroom, Jackson and Jungkook show up to ask if now would be a good time for an interview.

“He’s in the bathroom right now, so it might be awhile. His nurse mentioned something about a bath.” Suga explains.

“Alright,” Jungkook says. “We’ll be downstairs in the cafeteria for lunch.”

“Text me whenever he’s done doing whatever he needs to do.” Jackson adds.

As they leave, Bambam comes in, “Hi! I brought you an extra tray, that way, you don't have to leave your friend. There is an extra dessert on it because I didn't know if you liked vanilla or chocolate cake!”

“Thanks, this is one of the only good things that has happened for the past two days.” Suga states.

“It’s my pleasure!” says Bambam with a big smile, “I have a question. Do you like chicken or beef more? I would ask about what your friend likes too, but the doctor put him on a special diet.”

“I like beef better! Thanks for asking,” says Suga.

“I better get going, they don’t call me Bambam for nothing.” he says, throwing up two handguns jokingly and firing them off. “See you later, hopefully!”

Suga goes to eat his food when he suddenly hears the nurse call out from the bathroom.

“Um, would you be able to grab the clean gown that I laid out on the bed? I kinda forgot it…”

“Oh, sure,” Suga says, getting up and grabbing the clothing. He brings the gown to the door then goes back to his food. He opens the plastic tray and decides to eat the cake first because nobody is there to judge his eating habits for once.

Rapmon emerges from the bathroom at this point, looking a lot healthier because the dried blood is no longer on his forehead. He goes to sit down, grabs his food, and is upset to see that rice pudding and fruit was on the menu today. When he looks over at Suga’s plate and sees two pieces of cake and chicken fingers with fries, he’s even more agitated.

“Yoongi Hyung,” Rapmon calls out in a pleading voice. “Can I please have some of your cake?“

Suga is just handing him half of his other slice of cake when Dr. Jin walks in and he knows he is in trouble.

“What are you doing? You know I will have to make you leave if you do not do what is right for my patient.” says Jin.

“I'm sorry, sir. I know it is wrong, but he really wants the cake.” Suga says with a nervous voice.

“It’s okay. Next time, just check with me first.” he says. He turns to his patient. “Rapmon, are you feeling any pain?”

“A little bit in my arm, but it is not too bad. I think it’s because it was moved around when I took my bath.” He answers honestly.

“That’s good to hear! I heard from your nurse that your bowels are working fine as well.” says Jin.

“Does this mean I get to go home?” asks Rapmon excitedly.

“Not yet, we need to keep you for observation to make sure you don’t have a concussion.” explains Jin sadly.

Rapmon is upset for a minute until he remembers that he has the cake that Suga gave him to eat

With this Suga tells Rapmon, “Jungkook and Jackson want to interview about what you witnessed at the hotel. Can I call them up now?”

“Yes that would be fine.” Rapmon says with a mouthful of cake.

Suga walks out of the room and calls Jackson.

A few minutes later in strolls Jungkook and Jackson. “Hello, Rapmon. We would like to ask you some questions.” said Jungkook.

“Suga could you please leave the room for a minute?” says Jungkook

“What is your favorite color?” says Jackson in his good cop voice.

“Yes! What is It?” says Jungkook getting in Jackson’s face.

“I don’t Know. Why are you yelling at me?” says Rapmon confused.

“Because you are lying!!!!!!” Yells Jungkook.

“Just kidding man, could you tell us about what happened in your hotel room yesterday?” asks Jackson.

“Like I told you last night, I had just gotten home from work and decided I would order room service. Knowing it would take a little while to arrive I decided it was a perfect time to take a shower. I got in the shower and as I was shampooing I heard a bang from the other room. I had assumed that the people next door were indulging their ual appetite so I tried to tune it out until I hear a woman scream. At that point I abandoned my shower and ran out and grabbed my phone and hid in the closet and that is how Jackson found me.” says Rapmon

“Thank you for your time.” says Jungkook since Jackson had left during his explanation to pick up Jhope.