Chapter 15

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Dr. Jin comes in at this time with a box of fried chicken, “Here Rapmon,” he says handing him the chicken box, “I heard how well the physical therapy went today so I decided to bring you this, but this isn’t the only good news. Since you have not had any head pain tonight I am going to let you out tonight instead of tomorrow.”

“Thanks, Dr. Jin!” says Rapmon trying to reach Dr. Jin for a hug.

“It has been a pleasure meeting you and having you as my patient.” says Jin

“Is there anything I can do to thank you!” asks Rapmon.

“Well there is one thing, but it is really inappropriate! Could you maybe get me an autograph for JK. They’re the guy that I likes favorite band.” says Jin

“I could do you even one better. You find a day that you can go out with him and give me a time and I will have them come and sing him a song!” says Rapmon

“Thank you so much; good luck with your arm! Be sure to make a follow up appoint with me after your physical therapy is done. I will have the nurse come in later to get you your discharge papers.” says Jin leaving the room.

“You are such a nice person! Is there anyway that another JK fan could meet them too.” asks V

“You can come in to work with me one day and meet them.” says Rapmon leaning in and giving V a kiss on the cheek. They then eat there food and a few hours later in comes Woobin with a worried look on his face. This is really odd because Woobin does not work at this time and he normally doesn’t show emotion. “What’s wrong? Why isn’t Taeyeon here?” asks Rapmon

“She didn’t come in for her shift. I’m a little worried, but she missed like this once before a few months ago. I assume she just overslept. Here is your discharge papers please sign here and after you do that I can take you out.”

Rapmon signs the paper and is placed into a wheelchair to be pushed out, Rapmon and Woobin sit together and wait for V to bring the car around. V comes and Rapmon gets in the car waving good bye to Woobin.

V brings Rapmon back to his house because Rapmon doesn’t have a reservation at the hotel for that night. The only person who does is Suga and he has a king size bed in his room. V would be lying if he said he wouldn’t be jealous if Suga got to sleep next to Rapmon. They get there and decide to go right to bed V lays down and Rapmon pulls V’s body to him and wraps his one arm around him. V snuggles into him and they fall asleep quickly. They wake up the next morning and Rapmon asks if V will drop him off at work when V is going to the precinct.

V has just dropped Rapmon off when he gets a call from Suga. There has been another murder.