Chapter 8

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Rapmon wakes up a few hours after to a dimly lit room and when he looks around he can tell that he is in the hospital and has a flashback to being in the bathroom panicking after what Suga told him and opening his eyes for a second seeing Jackson hovering right in front of his face. Before he can even push the call button located next to him he can hear Jackson calling for a doctor from his chair across the room. He further looks around and sees that Jhope is sleeping on Jackson’s shoulder and that Suga has his head on the end of his bed sleeping while holding onto Rapmon’s blanket covered feet like a teddy bear. The doctor who introduces himself as Jin explains that he is in the hospital and because he had fainted he had a large cut on his forehead and that he had surgery on his arm which was broken in two places. He then asks Rapmon if there is any pain and after Rapmon reassures him that he is fine he leaves the room as a nurse comes in to check his vitals. During this Suga has woken up and when he sees that Namjoon is awake he squeezes the man’s legs so hard that he loses feeling, while tears calmly fall from his eyes.

Rapmon seeing this holds out his good arm and says, “Yoongi, I’m okay, but it would be nice if I didn’t end up with broken legs in addition to a broken arm.”

Yoongi lets go of Namjoon’s legs and allows the man to hug him for a minute.

“Hyung, why are you crying?” Rapmon asks with concern in his eyes.

“I can’t help it. You shouldn’t go scaring me like that” Yoongi says.

During this, Jackson wakes up Jhope, who--for the first time in hours--plasters his award winning smile across his face. His hyung is okay.
    Once all the boys had seen that their friend was okay, Nurse Taeyeon came in and and told them, “visiting hours are over you guys should go home and get some rest. I will take good care of your friend.”

Rapmon smiles at his friends to reassure them that he will be okay and that they should go home to sleep and then falls asleep.

Jhope and Jackson get up and after saying a quick goodbye they head out. Suga tells them that he will be a minute and proceeds to beg the nurse to let him stay.

Taeyeon tells him, “ I guess you can stay, but you need to be sure to stay out of the way of the nurse who comes in the morning. He does not like visitors. I will grab you some blankets and I will have the kitchen bring up a second tray of food for you in the morning.”

“Thank you, I really appreciate it.” said Suga, and after letting his friends know he would be staying the night he went to bed.