chapter 2

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Rapmon gets to the hotel after work the next day and after begging GDragon to find a room for him and his  friends to stay in until the condo has stopped smelling like smoke and the kitchen has been redone.  Rapmon goes up to his room and calls for room service because he is not allowed to try to cook anything. After what happened at the house. Rapmon decides to get in the shower because he had a stressful day at work trying to help JB and Mark ,from JK, with their writers block.  Rapmon gets in the shower and just as he starts to lather his hair with shampoo; he hears a loud bang from the other room.  He doesn't mean to keep listening to what the people next door are doing, but then he hears a bang and a woman’s scream of bloody murder. .  This makes him jump out of the shower in a panic, with shampoo suds still in his hair, and check to make sure his door is bolted shut. Then he grabbed his phone and went to hide in the closet.      

In the closet he tried to calm his breathing and wiped the soap out of his eyes.  Then he picked up the phone and called Suga. Rapmons heart was pounding as he heard the second and third ring hoping his call would be answered.  Then he heard the beep to leave a message and he started crying  into the phone until eventually  he heard the answering machine run out and his call was dropped.  After that he decided to call Jhope. Jhope answered after the first ring and when he heard Rapmon crying he asked what was wrong. Rapmon mutters something about a bang and a scream and then loses himself to sobs. Jhope calls over to his choreographer and tells him to call Jungkook a sergeant at the police station who he is a friend of. Jungkook gets on the phone with the secretary and asks what is up. The secretary is tapped on the shoulder and looks over to see Jhope writing down that "Rapmon is sobbing on the phone at the hotel "he said something  about a bang" can you send someone to check in on him" the secretary  looks at this and tells Jungkook. Jungkook decides to have a cop that Rapmon knows to go over and check on him because  he doesn't  want to embarrass the man after he has been through so much the past two days. He sends over a cop just out of the academy who goes by the name of Jackson.