chapter 13 cont.

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Rapmon finishes and calls for Woobin and they walk back to his bed. V still laying in it. Woobin checks his vitals and then in walks Jin to do his morning rounds. Woobin tells him the vitals and gives Jin his charts. “Hello Namjoon, Would it be okay for me to talk to you with your friend present?” asks Jin. Rapmon nods his head yes. “Looking at your vitals everything is good with them. Your bowel movements are going well and I hear from Woobin that you just ed so everything seems back to normal. However, I have one concern you were complaining of a headache last night so I want you to stay another night.” says Jin. Rapmon turns bright red at the mention of what he did and with a nod says, “Thank you”, to the doctor and that he understands. Rapmon and Woobin then leave the room.

Rapmon gets really quiet after and avoids eye contact with Taehyung. Tae puts out his hand and guides Rapmon’s face till they are looking at each other.  “It’s okay to have done that you don’t have to be embarrassed.” V tells Rapmon.

Rapmon still says nothing thinking about how awkward it is that V is saying it is okay. If only he knew what he thought about while doing it he would never have said that.

V takes Rapmon into a tight hug and holds him for about a minute till Rapmon goes to hug him back. V gets scared when he feels himself hardening, but doesn’t want to ruin the moment so he doesn’t pull back. Rapmon notices this and says, “Thank You” and the mentions, “If you want you can go use my bathroom to clean up. V walks into the bathroom.

While he is in there Rapmon tries to rationalize what just happened. Surely V just got excited hearing about someone ing. It wasn’t because of Rapmon and besides he probably doesn’t even like boys wouldn’t Suga have mentioned if he did. While thinking about this Rapmon hears “...mon” come from Tae’s mouth. That can’t be my name. Can it?