chapter 14

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Tae comes out a few minutes later with a flushed face. Rapmon looks  away before he can stare too long. The silence almost gets to the point of being awkward when Bambam walks in. He looks disappointed when he doesn’t see Suga. “Where is Suga?” asks Bambam

“He went home for the night and he said he is going to be back in after work today.” tells V. “He sent me a text earlier telling me to “Tell Bambam to check his phone” when I saw him and too “tell him I am sorry I am not there.””

Bambam goes and places the trays down and tells V, “Disregard the shape of the pancakes on your tray. They were supposed to for Suga, the chef owed me a favor.”

V takes the lid off the food and sees pink heart shaped pancakes and tells Bambam, “I’ll take a picture for Suga.”

Bambam smiles and says, “Thank you!” and walks out the door firing off his to guns.

Rapmon leans over to look at Tae’s tray and says, “It is so cute!” Then he opens his tray and sees the same thing except his are just normal pancakes. They start eating their pancakes when Dr. Jin comes in with another man and tells Rapmon, “This is Park Jin Young; he is a physical therapist. The best one in the world! I am going to have him give you a few exercises to keep your hand strength up while your arm is healing.” Jin leaves the room after this.

“You can call me Jr. I hate when people call me by my full name. You must be Rapmon, I know this isn’t appropriate, but I loved JK’s first video.” says Jr offering his hand out to shake Rapmon’s hand. He looks over to V and seeing how close the two are sitting says, “And this is your boyfriend?”

“No, We aren’t dating; this is my friend V.” says Rapmon.

“Okay! I just need to let you know. These exercises may be painful so you may want to leave if you get squeamish V. Rapmon may be in a lot of pain.” says Jr.

“I can handle it and I want to be there to help him feel better if he is in pain.” replies V

“Try doing this ten times” says Jr. showing Rapmon an exercise where you squeeze your hand into a fist ten times.Rapmon does it three times and seeing that Rapmon has figured it out Jr. stops him. “Now you need to do finger touches where you move each finger and press it to the palm of your hand.” Rapmon does this and is given his next move. “Lastly you must do wrist rotations, It is like an arm rotation, but you do it with just your hand.”

Rapmon has done it twice and when he does it a third time Rapmon yelps, “Oww! Is it supposed to hurt this bad” he asks Jr.

“It will hurt bad for a while, but as everything starts to heal the pain will subside. You will need to do this everyday for now it can be throughout the day as long as you get up to ten of each. After about 3 days do it twice a day ten times each and  after a week I am going to have you come in to check on your progress.” says Jr.

“Thank you” says Rapmon and Jr. leaves. Rapmon does the last seven of the first two exercises with no trouble and when he starts the third exercise his eyes start watering in pain after the third and he whimpers in pain.

“Are you okay?” says V pulling Rapmon into a hug.

“It really hurts” he says and he stops holding back the tears.

After composing himself enough he decides he needs to do the last of his exercise. He does the last four only tearing up once, but V held him in his arms the whole time. The boys stay like this for a few seconds and eventually look up into the others eyes. Rapmon has one single tear left falling down and V leans down and kisses it away. This causes both of them to freeze with V’s lips still touching right beneath Rapmon’s eye. Rapmon moves his mouth up and hesitantly presses his lips against V’s. They sit there not breathing until they both breath in at the same time and press their lips together. It lasts about ten seconds until Suga comes in with Bambam.

“Hi guys! That took long enough”says Suga, the two jump away from each other and with them being on a small hospital bed, Rapmon jumps to the edge and is starting to fall when V leans over and grabs his waist. His head falling into Rapmon’ s crotch. “You guys could at least wait long enough for us to leave the room before you do that. I don’t want you to scar Bambam with being the hormonal animals you are. He is innocent to this” says Suga.

“That’s…. I wasn’t doing that…. ugh…” stamers V.

“Calm down! I know you weren’t doing anything wrong.” says Rapmon his thumb on V’s cheek.

“I’m not as innocent as you think.” says Bambam looking straight into Suga eyes then looking towards V and Rapmon and his lips.

“We came to say hello before we go out for lunch.” says Suga.