chapter 11

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Suga enters the room again and asks Rapmon, Do you want me to buy any magazines for you to read?”

Rapmon says, “yes” and Suga walks down to go get some magazines. On his way down to the news stand he runs into Bambam and knowing that Jhope would be getting to the hospital soon. Suga agrees to go. When Bambam asks if he would like to join him for coffee at a nearby cafe.

    Suga decides to pay for the young man’s coffee. Bambam orders a caramel machiatto and Suga orders an americano. They go in sit at a small table in the corner away from the door.

Bambam tells him, “I’m working at the hospital so I can pay my way through school and then I am going to become a nurse that way I can try to give a little bit of happiness to these people who are at there worse!” There coffee has arrived at the table at this point and Suga can’t help, but smile when he looks up and sees Bambam with whip-cream on the corner of his lips. Suga slowly moves his hands up and wipes it away. Bambam seems startled, but then smiles and blushes. Suga’s heart speeds up a little when he sees that smile.

He thinks, “Why is this happening? I haven’t thought about someone in this way for years. It isn’t good to have a significant other while on the force. I better get out of here quick before I do that again.”

Bambam them asks, “What are you thinking about?”

“Umm…., Well honestly I was thinking about you and how cute you are.” Said Suga nervously his cheeks turning a rosy pink color.

“You think I’m CUTE!! OMG! This is awesome, I never thought you would like me back!” Says Bambam his voice getting louder. “He likes me! He really likes me!” He screams to everyone in the cafe.

    The cashier who goes by the name of Jae comes over and gives them a heart shape donut. Saying, “You better come back here for your anniversary!” This makes the two men nervous and they decide to go back to the hospital after exchanging phone numbers.