Chapter 12

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Back in Rapmon’s room Jhope has arrived with Jackson. Jhope asks, “How are you feeling! Are you hungry?”

“A little, I can’t eat anything good unless I ask Dr. Jin though.” said Rapmon in a dejected tone.

With this Jhope steps out of the room to “use the bathroom”, but he actually went to find the doctor to see if he could get takeout for Rapmon to eat. Jackson comes to sit by Rapmon and asks him how he is doing. Rapmon tells him, “I’m bored and would much rather hear about your day. It’s been a few hours since you went to go and get Jhope, Did you guys go and get something to eat?”

“No. We…. oh yes! I remember we went back to my house and watched a movie.” stutters Jackson.

At  this point Jhope comes back in and says, “yes, We watched Frozen.”

At the exact same time as Jackson says, “Jurassic World”

“Yes, We watched both of those movies.” said Jhope

“You were only gone for three hours you could not have watched both movies” says Rapmon. He doesn’t notice it when the two men start blushing and Jhope pulls up his turtleneck higher in order to hide the bruises forming because Suga comes back in and Rapmon says, “What took you so long did you get lost?”

“There weren’t any magazines down there, I’m sor…” Suga says.

As Jhope interrupts him, “No, there are tons of magazines down there. Remember I bought one while Rapmon was in surgery!”

Suga gives Jhope a dirty look and is about to try to explain himself when the cashier from the cafe shows up with the take out. Jae sees Suga and asks, “Where did your boyfriend go?” Rapmon is too busy looking to see what food was bought that he would not be able to eat that he did not hear this comment, however Jhope was listening and was about to ask what Jae was talking about when Bambam walks in with a pitcher of apple juice.

Rapmon looks up and asks, “Where is my food?”

Bambam replies, “It is right there, but you need to drink this and not the coffee.”

Jae seeing Bambam says, “Just the man I was asking about. I was wondering if he” pointing at Suga, “Was cheating on you.” he says laughing.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were dating someone! You haven’t dated anyone for the past three years. You normally only hook up!” Jhope says with excitement.

Suga gets embarrassed at this, but Bambam tells him it is fine and that he needs to go and runs out after firing off his two handguns.

    Suga then gets Jhope into a headlock and as Jhope is struggling to get out Suga sees the dark purple  marks covering his neck and says, “You are one to talk about me and my maybe crush. When your neck looks like a vampire tried to feed on you.”