悪.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His voice was rasping, the abuse of alcohol and smoke traveled his vocal cords each ten seconds through a muffled cough. His breath was hitting the back of my neck, triggering fear into my body. The smell of his cologne poisoned my nostrils. Unlike Hanbin, that guy had a - fresh blood mixed with cut timber smell which I would resemble with the scent of someone who brings chaos and pain. The messenger of death perhaps. 

 

''Brother"

 

Seunghoon and I were never siblings goals but the tension between Hanbin and his brother was overwhelming as they looked rather like enemies than siblings.

 

Hanbin's muscles strained around my tiny body when that guy touched my hair and caressed it away from the side of my neck. He then leaned closer to my ear and slowly whispered:

 

''You have been born into the wrong family.'' as he prolonged each word meaningfully.

 

Those words penetrated my mind like knives. There were already a lot of things that Seunghoon has been hiding from me and seems like that guy was the only key to my puzzle. I pulled away in a moment of negligence from Hanbin. Taken aback by my sudden reaction, he couldn't outstand my hitch and he was forced to release my body from his grip.  

 

I turned around and glared at his brother who shamelessly invaded my private space. He was around 5' 10'' tall, having that kind of distinctive face features and an aggressive glance. His skin stood up in the night as it was just as pale as the moon. He and Hanbin looked nothing alike, yet they emitted the same vibe. They were both fearless, dangerous, intimidating and devilishly handsome. His brother was wearing a black shirt with long slaves and a pair of daring fashionable jeans that not everyone from Korea would have the guts to wear. A pendant with 'S' letter was hanging around his neck's tattoo which illustrated a pair of beautiful wings... Total contradiction of what he actually was.

 

''Why do you think I was born in the wrong family?'' I bravely asked, ignoring the invisible hand that was strangling my stomach.

 

His evil eyes glistened into the darkness whilst his hair was like a shadow. His amused face expression was so annoying and at the same time so scary...

 

''Hanbin will explain you that sooner or later. But you know sweetheart, the thing being around a guy like him...'' He paused before his eyes left my face to glance at Hanbin. ''Is that you are more likely to get hurt.'' The corners of his lips creepily curved upwards once he finished the sentence as a slight joy could be spotted in his eyes.

 

''Let's play brother.'' He roughly said before he coldly glanced at me, freezing me in place. 

 

The adrenaline flood my system like it was on an intravenous drip, right into my blood at full pelt. My heart was going to explode and my eyes widened up. Hanbin and his brother didn't inherit only the mesmerizing look from their family but also the dark aura that was caging them inside. If  Hanbin had at least his two troublemaker bestfriends, Bobby and Junhoe, his brother surely had no one around him.

 

He was the typical loner wolf...He would never need such a thing as attachment or friendship. His dark eyes expressed nothing else but hatred with a small slight of craziness. People like him always feel an inner surge of pleasure when the others around them get hurt. Their emotions never match with the situation as if everyone in a room would cry, they would stand in the middle of it with their arms crossed, laughing out loud. That's what made him a psycho. 

 

He shoved his hands into the pockets as he turned around and started to walk away slowly back into the darkness. 

 

Hanbin's fingers purposeful brushed mine when he passed beside me, spreading a warm feeling through my body and indirectly assuring me that he was going to be alright. Sometimes a touch and a glance worth more than a thousand words, mostly when it's him who does it.

 

Both of them faded into the fog of the night as if it was the only place they belonged to.

 

• • •

 

I fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter