力.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I only managed to crack the door before Hanbin slammed it shut. He grabbed me by my arm and swung me around to face him. Our eyes locked briefly before I turned my head to the side, avoiding his intense gaze. 

 

" I just want to know if you are alright, " said Hanbin in a soft tone as his eyes betrayed concern.

 

" Because you suddenly care about the girls you play with and then throw away like used toys, " I coldly mocked him. 

 

His eyes suddenly darkened, his forehead wrinkled in a frown and I could almost hear the anger that was boiling inside of him through his heavy breaths. I knew it wasn't long until he would let it all out.

 

" But to answer your question for the second time. I am fine," I said, trying to hide everything I actually felt in that moment.

 

I wanted to move away from him but he pinned me against the wall so fast that it knocked the wind out of me. His hand slammed the wall near my head making me squeak from fright. My eyes unconciously reached his and everything came back in flashes. We were nothing more than two strangers with memories in that moment and perhaps that's what hurt me the most. No matter how much I tried to stay away from him and hate him for the way he played with my feelings, there was still a part of me which was inexplicably drawn to him. How pitiful and disappointing of myself to keep stepping on my beliefs and self respect for a notorious player like Kim Hanbin.

 

'' You make me so mad,'' said Hanbin before he leaned closer and rested his forehead on mine. 

 

His hand then reached my face. His thumb carressed the soft underside of my chin, his breath felt hot on my lips and my heart beats suddenly quickened.

 

" Please... Just let me go. Everything you did and do is giving me a hard time, " I admitted. 

 

" I wish I could," he said before his open mouth and slightly touched my lips with his.

 

His arms encircled me, pulling me closer to him before his lips pressed deeply against mine. Before I could help it, my fingers knotted in his tousled hair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter