忠.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His addictive scent mixed with the slight smell of alcohol invaded my nostrils. His dark eyes were peering down on me, sending an electrifying feeling through my whole body and shivers down my spine. He was dizzy, perhaps the 'medicine' was now weighing heavily on his knees. He squinted his mesmerizing eyes at me and blinked slowly in disbelieve that I could actually be there. His injuries were getting better but not enough to pass unnoticed...

 

He placed one of his hands at the back of my neck, tangling his slender fingers into my hair and gently took off my mask. His eyes widened up just as if he saw a ghost right in front of him. 

 

''You-'' He managed to murmur up before the noises became chaotic behind the closed door. 

 

I was about to run away when he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me back into his embrace. He then firmly pinned me against the wall, resting both of his hands on it and caging my body between his strong arms, stealing any chance of escape within it. His eyes didn't hesitate to meet mine, making me avert immediately his intense gaze and feel freaking shy. 

 

''Don't move.'' He demanded before he bent his muscular body over mine, covering me completely with it. 

 

The door opened and Jiyong's men rushed into the club, pushing everyone out of their way as they continued to look after the 'guy' who dared to play around with their boss. That was the moment when I realized that Hanbin's option was better than mine. If you want to hide something put it in a plain sight and they will surely miss it.

 

I lifted my eyes and saw his face right next to mine. My heart skipped a few beats before it exploded into my chest, banging so hard and fast under the soft touches of his breath. He leaned closer and tilted his head aside, inching closer to my lips. His eyes twinkled mischievously, making me avoid them once again. 

 

I felt his thumb slowly caressing my cheek before he gripped my chin and tilted it up, forcing my eyes into his. 

 

''Why do I see you as her? I must be really drunk.'' He murmured softly against my lips. 

 

''Who is she?'' I timidly asked.

 

''A girl who has been born into the wrong family.'' Hanbin quoted his brother's words for the first time. His gaze darkened and his brows furrow up full of sorrow.

 

''What would you do if she would have been here?'' I managed to stutter out as I hesitantly glanced into his abyssal eyes filled with lust.

 

''I would try to push her away.'' He coldly replied. 

 

''Why would you do that?'' I cautionary asked before I placed my hands on his chest. I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine, confirming that the unstoppable attraction was a two-sided coin. 

 

''Because I don't know how for how long I can lie to myself about her anymore.'' He irritatingly admitted before he raked his fingers through his silky strands of hair. 

 

''Hanbin-ah... I believe meeting you helped me become a phoenix. No matter how many times you will kill my heart in a show of dangerous flames and combustion, I will always rise back from ashes. No matter how many times you will try to push me away, I will always find the power to come back to you. No matter how many harsh words you will throw into my face, I will always fight to prove you wrong. I played the game of seduction with a demon like you and I got burnt down. Despite my brother's warnings, I found myself dancing with the Devil and enjoying it. 

 

"You might be my weakness, my sin... But. I will become your virtue and morality.''

 

I tugged my hands into his shirt and went on my tip toes so I could get on his height level. He adopted a confused innocent look until I smashed my lips against his. He then grasped my hips and scooped me into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. His body pressed firmly against mine meanwhile he kissed me so thoroughly that I could barely breathe.

 

I moaned deeply when he my lower lip between his teeth, enjoying the slight pain as my fingers curled up into his thick hair. His lips lingered against mine for a few seconds before he unlocked them with a wet pop.

 

When he released me, I couldn't feel the floor beneath my feet. I cupped his cheeks and used my thumb to caress his lower lip that was still burning from the hot kiss that we just shared. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine as I could feel small drops of sweat dripping off from it. 

 

''You shouldn't be here.'' He weakly whispered, blowing warm air against my lips that craved for the second round. 

 

''I know.'' I shortly replied. 

 

I wouldn't have been there if I wouldn't have met a y demon like him. The urge to see him topped even my monstrous pride, which I thought would never happen in this life.  His cherry lips, his addictive scent, muscular body, flawless skin and devilish eyes were the perfect combination to make me fall into temptation. I've never tried drugs but I am sure that he was the most dangerous one you could ever try out. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter