他.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Have you ever dared to picture your future with someone? Could you ever imagine marrying the person you truly love and live happily ever after just like all those Disney movies are about? Well, I couldn't. All I could picture was the ending scene and unfortunately, it was always the same. Me and him standing in the middle of the darkness. Physically close but emotionally distant. I look at him as the confusion starts clouding my teary eyes. He looks away as he bites his lower lip in frustration. I raise my hand to reach his but he pulls it away before I can even touch his glowing skin. He locks his blank eyes onto mine, sending shivers down my spine. He knows that his words are going to hurt me and yet, he feels no remorse about it.

"Let's stop."  He coldly says before he turns around and starts walking away. Leaving me alone in the darkness that started to feel like home.

 

 

Hanbin sat there motionless, holding the crumpled letter into his hand and the black envelope in the other one. His teeth suddenly clenched and lips pursed in disgust. I didn't know many things about him but one thing was sure, his face expression didn't predict good things. His gaze suddenly dropped to the ground and fingers tightened around the paper, squeezing it into his fist.

 

He turned around and aimed us with a blistering glare that nearly froze me in place. My heart started to pound harder with each step he was taking towards us. 

 

''Take her home.'' He coldly ordered before he swapped a few strands of hair away from his face in frustration. 

 

It took me a few seconds to realize that he was actually talking about me. 

 

''No.'' I tried to protest but, my voice shuddered under the touch of his daring eyes.

 

He bent down to my height and met my gaze directly. He kept it for a moment before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He was exhausted. The little splashes of sweat planted on his forehead, the messy hair and wrinkled clothes gave him a blowzy appearance. I grabbed onto his sweater with both of my hands and tucked my head into the crook of his neck. His strong arms tightened around me, caging me in the only place I would have never wanted to escape from. I remained silent, his embrace was everything I needed after a ty day like that. 

 

 "She will take you home." He firmly said before he curled his fingers into my soft hair and caressed it gently. 

 

His touch was driving me crazy and he was aware of it. Hanbin was a troublemaker, a guy who lived in danger and in our story, he would never portray the good character. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter