欲.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His honeyed words were the alcohol I would never mind getting drunk into. His pink plump lips got closer to my ear as his breath gently brushed against the side of my neck, injecting adrenaline into my veins within in.

 

''Let's go.'' He demanded. 

 

My frailty hand was shaking when his long fingers reached and tightly interlocked with mine. My hand fit perfect into his, just like a missing piece of the puzzle I always wanted to complete.

 

With a simple nod, I allowed him to rescue me out of there under the shocked expressions of everyone. Junhoe and Bobby gawked at each other as their brains couldn't process the information yet, meanwhile, the girls shoot me with deadly glares.

 

 

Once we got outside, the cold wind blew right through my shirt, rebelliously blowing my hair in all the directions. My whole body was freezing, except the hand that was still held tight by Hanbin.

 

I gulped at the sight of a couple passionately kissing on the club's stairs like there was no tomorrow. 

 

''Should we do that?'' I startled at his unpredictable question.

 

''Yah! Stop joking around.'' I punched his shoulder as the blush seared through my cheeks, setting my face on fire. 

 

I was feeling so awkward, demure and coy... I tried to hide my redish features behind my palms but the things just got worse when he started to giggle. It was the first time when I was able to see his true smile and not some kind of teasing smirk he always liked to display in order to annoy or offend people around him. The way his dimples crinkled, the way his teeth were perfectly aligned, the way his face lightened up... He was mesmerizing. 

 

He suddenly kneeled down to take a closer look at my bleeding foot and when he did, the pain throbbed through it deeply. The blood freely ran in a thick scarlet river as the initial color of my shoe was now unrecognizable. Perhaps it was the adrenaline that took away the pain for a while but now it was coming back through merciless waves.

 

Hanbin narrowed his eyebrows at the sight of the crimson tint, being for the first time exposed as an emotion could be spotted in his demonish dark eyes. He was concerned. He stared at me from head to toe for few seconds, making me feel quite uncomfortable under the pressure of his eyes.

 

''Ok.'' Without any explanation, he wrapped his arm around my back and lifted my legs up. 

 

He was holding me in his arms like I was the lightest thing in the world. I yanked my fingers into his shirt, taken aback by his actions.

 

''I am alright, I will just walk...'' I stuttered each word by turn because of the addictive scent of his skin that was dancing with my nostrils. 

 

''Don't misunderstand it as kindness.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter