永.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The tiny smile that twitched the corners of his lips as soon as he raked his eyes over my brother began to grow. My brother was glaring at him across the room, his eyes felt like bare swords but none of those swords seemed to be able to touch Kim Hanbin. He nonchalantly rested his back on the wall and crammed his hands into his pockets. The noise quickly took over the entire room and I couldn’t help but notice how much those people enjoyed the adversity between Hanbin and Seunghoon. It felt like we were in a pack of wolves and those two were the alpha ones fighting for supremacy. With a background as the current champion of illegal fights after defeating Kang Tae-Oh, all the bets were on Kim Hanbin.

 

Seeing them like that brought back flashes from that night along with all the questions that have been haunting my mind for a long time already.

 

"What happened between Hanbin’s family and mine that makes Hanbin and Seunghoon despise each other so much?”

 

Everything seemed like a puzzle I couldn't put together because the missing pieces were standing in the answers to those questions. Kim Hanbin was complicated. His words never matched his actions and it only caused me pain and confusion. If he only played with me then why would he go so far with his game? He got into a fight with Kang Tae-Oh, protected me and helped me escape from his own brother. All of that dangerous act for a simple game of feelings?  

 

''I will share the room with Hanbin.'' And that’s how I just ordered myself another ticket to hell.

 

I raised my hand in the air, waiting for Jihyun to pass me the keys. Completely unsure, she glanced at Seunghoon, waiting for his reaction.

 

''Haeun... Are you sure about this? I don't think it's a good idea.'' She whispered, peeking over my shoulder at Kim Hanbin who was still resting his back against the wall. 

 

I followed her eyes and turned around to look at him. He suddenly fixed me with his dark eyes, sending a shiver going down my spine as soon as our eyes met. A shiver followed by the same electrifying feeling that rushed through my entire body.

 

“I am not” I quickly admitted, turning back to Jihyun. “But there are some things I need to know...”

 

‘'Don’t ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter