壊.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I rushed through the hospital's automatic sliding glass doors, gathering everyone's attention.

 

''May I help you?'' asked the older lady who was sitting behind the reception's counter, dressed in a doctor's smock.

 

''Yes.I am looking for my friends.They have been involved in an accident two hours ago.'' I quickly answered as I tried to catch my breath. I could feel my heart banging against the walls of my chest and I was pretty sure it was not because of the effort.

 

She took off her big ugly glasses, rubbed her eyes and then returned her glasses back to her face. She slowly opened the registers, making me wonder how could she possibly not understand her own handwriting. Her eyes remained stuck on the same page for more than two minutes, testing my patience with each second that passed.

 

''Are you looking for Kim Jiwon and Koo Junhoe?'' she suddenly asked, fixing her gaze on me as if she was about to expound upon some theory.

 

''Yes. Is everything alright?'' A small purse of her lips and I knew I was not going to receive some great news about my friends. She closed the registers and waved her hand in the air, asking me to follow her through the crowded lobby all the way to the waiting area.

 

''Take a sit and wait please." She took off her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose.

 

• • •

 

I stepped back to the wall, resting my back against it before I slid down to sit on the floor. My desire to win against Jiyong got all of us in troubles...a fight, an accident, a slavery contract and worse than that, a declared war between Seunghoon and me which was just about to start.

 

My life turned into a complete mess and it all started when I met her. Haeun bravely stepped into my life and ruined all my plans as initially, I just wanted to use her. I wanted to harm her more than any other guy would ever do. I wanted to be her last man but not in a romantically way. I just wanted to hurt her so badly that she would never want to love another man again.

 

Those were the cards I wanted to play in the so-called game of love. But, she ended up flipping all of them before I could even start. I don't know how it feels to fall in love with somebody but today I was ready to get a bullet for a girl I just met a few days ago. Crazy, isn't it? I couldn't understand those feelings but there was one thing I was aware of. I had to stop them before it was too late.

 

A little noise betraying the silence of the area and I knew I was not alone anymore. 

 

"Come out. Aren't we too old to play hide and seek?" I sharply asked before I stood up and walked across the hall all the way to the corner. 

 

I received no response but as soon as I got closer to the place where she was hiding, I heard a pair of heels hitting the floor. She tried to run away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into my hug before she could do so. She was smaller than me even with heels and for a moment she fought to release herself but the strength difference was obvious on my side. I closed my eyes and rested my chin on her shoulder, burying my face into her soft hair. Sometimes I wish I wasn't tied up to the past and simply live the moment. 

 

''Let's just stay like this for a while.'' I softly whispered into her ear.

 

Her muscles relaxed but something felt different. Her scent of her skin was unfamiliar to me. I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around just to face her.

 

''What  the hell are you doing here?" I coldly asked, glaring the girl who was standing confused in front of me. She was no other than Bobby's lost girlfriend. 

 

''Just doing what Jiyong asked me to do.'' She bluntly said before she aggressiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter