選 .

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Embroidered silk sofas surrounded a table made of transparent glass, filled with alcohol and cigarettes butts. Exquisite paintings hung from the rich, red walls making the whole place look extremely luxurious and reminding me one more time the contrast between the external part of the building and the interior one. The room was lighted by a few classy lamps which flared glamorous in the corners of the room, giving the whole place an intimate vibe. 

 

Seven girls were sitting in that room like no one could see them. Each of them carried the same expression and the pleasure of gossiping. Words slip out of their big, lousy mouths as they were laughing like pigs. Their outfit made me realize that they were nothing more than M2 dancers: short skirts, transparent tops and high heels. Their long hair was falling down over their shoulders, being the only thing that managed to cover up a little bit of their skin properly. 

 

''You are not allowed in here.'' A woman of older age spoke out on shrill tone before she furiously stood up and quickened her agile steps across the room towards me.

 

Her dark make-up and vulgar clothes disregard her old age boundaries completely meanwhile her long fingers held a pipe in the most arrogant way. She looked exactly like the evil character from manga books materialized into our world, right in front of my eyes. 

 

''How did you-''  Her words sunk into the throat when Hanbin stepped into her visual sight range behind me. His aggressive glare and intimidating posture overshadowed everything into that room, making the snob older lady bit her poisonous tongue.

 

The girls quickly turned their attention to the guy who has been the topic of their gossips for a long time already. They all started to giggle and brandish their long mascara eyelashes at him, hoping that they would be lucky enough to receive a glimpse of his abyssal eyes.

 

The main lady's expression changed immediately into a relaxed one as she was aware that her life would hang by a thread if she would manage to make Kim Hanbin mad. She bowed respectfully before her long painted black nails nervously settled a few rebellious hairs behind her cropped ear. Even though she was visibly older than both of us, he didn't bother to return her greetings.  M2's vibe was bringing me back to those historical dramas I've been watching for years, where Hanbin was crown prince and all those ladies, the courtesans under his mercy. 

 

''I am sorry young master, I didn't know-'' I felt Hanbin's slender fingers gripping my arms and pulling me backward into his chest. He caressed my hair away in order to expose more of my neck's skin and leaned his chiseled chin on my shoulder. 

 

''She is my girl. Dress her up. '' He shamelessly cut her explanation off. ''And be quick, you know how much I hate to wait.'' He indirectly threatened her before he gently pressed his flaming lips against the side of my neck, marking me as his own under the jealous glares of the other girls. 

 

The lady pursed her lips in disgust and analyzed me from head to toe before she nonchalantly opened the closet, pulled out a backless white dress and a pair of red stilettos. Her long nails dug into my skin through the oversized sweater as she gripped my shoulders and tried to undress me faster.

 

''It's alright. I can do it alone.'' I quickly stopped her as I flinched back from her painful grip and covered up my chest, expressing a sign of protest towards her rude actions. 

 

"As you wish Miss.'' She reluctantly said before she shoved the pipe between her lips and allowed the smoke invade her lungs.

 

In that moment I understood why Hanbin didn't bother to return her greetings. It wasn't because he had no manners but because she didn't deserve it.

 

I was helplessly standing there, forced to change my clothes in front of a bunch of shallow girls who would sell their bodies for money and fame anytime they would get the chance to.

 

All of them looked down at me due to my ordinary looks as they shamelessly studied each part of my body and compared it with their own in order to boost their disgusting self -confidence. I swallowed a lump in my throat once I heard them whispering behind my back and tried to maintain a calm stance under their poisonous eyes. 

 

 • • •
 

Hanbin was resting his head against the wall, holding his chin up and eyes shut. A deep frown cracked his forehead and a slight purse of lips confirmed that he was battling with his inner demons once again. Just another battle of an eternity war...

 

My heels hit the marble floor hesitantly towards him, allowing the sound echo across the dark and empty hall. 

 

His sinful eyes fixed me in place once he slowly opened and gazed into mine. A glimpse of sorrow flickered, betraying his bad boy appearance for the first time. His eyes quickly left my face to glance aside as he tried to hide his emotions.

 

When I escaped out of the trance he inducted me into, I got in front of him and fix his white shirt's collar gently. His arms, as a habit, locked around my tiny waist and pinned me against his body. My cheeks burnt crimson and the smile that erupted in the corners of his lips brightened up his beautiful face in waves of happiness, proving me one more how much he actually enjoyed to make me shy.

 

The y dress allowed his cold fingers to travel down my back and stop a little lower than they would usually do, sending at the same time shivers through my whole body with each inch of their route.

 

"You look beautiful." He whispered before he brushed my ear with his plump lips. 

 

'Thank you...'' I managed to stutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter