我.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, body gets warmer, drinks gets colder, music gets louder and nights get longer.''

 

 

He looked shocked and stunned. His jaw dropped a little as his eyes ran over each face feature of mine, struggling to remember where we have met before. He looked different and it was not because of his new hairstyle nor because of the scars that notched the white skin of his arms and face. It was something in the brown of his eyes that made my heart skip a beat.

 

''Ah... I am sorry, I had an accident a while ago and lost my memory.'' He reluctantly said before he took a deep breath and slowly pointed over at his crutches.

 

It didn’t take long until flashes of that night began to run through my mind, haunting even the deepest corners of it. I looked up at him with eyes full of concern before I raised my hands in the air and cupped his cheeks unconsciously, checking each inch of his soft skin.

 

Everyone began to express noisy reluctance. I closed my eyes and fought to regain my balance as my head started to spin around. I didn’t want those judgmental eyes to stare at me anymore. I was tired of hearing harsh words coming from people who didn’t even know me. I was tired to be the main topic of their gossips. 

 

''I am just glad you are alright, Jiwon...'' I said before I pulled myself back from him. 

 

I wanted to turn around but he took a step forward before I could do that. His eyes met mine once again and his big palms covered my ears, stopping me in place. 

 

Ever since I was a kid, I liked to observe people. I found it fascinating how each of us was designed in a different way. From body build to facial features, we all have something beautiful and if the beauty is in the eye of the beholder I have always wondered if something could influence the way we see a person. To me, Bobby was never a handsome guy. Even though his manly appearance and stylish clothes could make many girls go crazy, there was something in his personality that continuously stopped me from seeing him as a man. Something that was gone at the moment he covered my ears. The goofy-stupid jokes were now gone and the person in front of me looked nothing like the one I used to know.

 

My eyes ran uncontrollably to Hanbin. He caught my glance and for a moment his eyes betrayed jealousy. Or maybe it was all in my head. I tried to blink my feelings once he suddenly stood up and got closer. 

 

He leaned his back against his seat with arms crossed over his chest and fists clenched.  

 

“Let’s take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter