鬼.

The Sins of Kim Hanbin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Haeun!'' I heard someone screaming my name across the crowded hall of my college. The annoying voice and the high pinch tone made me realize that she was no other than Jihyun, my brother's girlfriend and in the same time, the terror of my life. 

 

Unlike the stereotypical twins, Seunghoon and I don't look alike. More than that, we are like two magnets that constantly repel each other. Perhaps, the nine months spent in our mother's womb were enough for both of us.

 

''Haeun...I've finally found you'' said Jihyun through heavy breaths. Her face was red like a reddish meanwhile her forehead was dampened by small drops of sweat that were quickly wiped by her long fingers. Jihyun wasn't a smart girl but she had a model's allure with a beautiful face and a perfect body. Otherwise, she was also the cheerleading captain.

 

''Haeun, do you want to be a part of the team? The director said that we will be exempt from most of the classes.'' She tried to convince me as she handed an application form for the Cheerleading Team.

 

The last thing I wanted to do was wasting my time while jumping around in a short skirt that reveals more than bikinis.

 

''Thank you for the tempting offer Jihyun but I rather go to classes.'' I politely rejected her, even if my tongue was burning to say out loud the opinion about her cheerleading snobbish team.

 

''Come on Haeun! It will boost your popularity and grades. Just come today and if you don't like-...''She continued to babble as I slammed the locker's door and continued to walk, clearly frustrated by the fact that her dictionary didn't have the word 'rejection' into it. In order to keep myself calm, I ran my dainty fingers through the silken hair and mentally cursed my brother for having such an annoying girlfriend.

 

 

When we arrived in the campus, my head felt like a bomb ready to explode at any moment as her words were entering on one ear and getting out on the other one. Knowing that there was no other way to escape, I frantically put my finger on her lips and threw her a deadly glare. She seemed to be taken aback by my sudden reaction as she adopted a confused look.

 

''Look Jihyun, I am really not interested in-...''I got cut off by a brutal creak of wheels.

 

Jihyun's eyes widened up as she looked over my shoulder. When I turned around, my body paralyzed...A black motorcycle was heading directly towards us. There was no sign of speed reduction as the driver seemed to be a maniac. I always hated motorcycles and that's because our biological father died on one of these two-wheels-demons, leaving us alone with mom and her depraved second husband.

 

I saw Jihyun with the corner of my eye running away and climbing on the nearest bench. 

 

''Haeun!'' She yelled, making desperate signs for me to follow her. But... I was frozen. I slowly closed my eyes, preparing myself for the inevitable contact with the asphalt. Everything I heard after that was the screeched of the wheels.

 

My eyes remained shut meanwhile the fear was still controlling my body. I was wondering if I am dead or alive as movies started to play in my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter