Top GD Jessica – Last Date

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Jessica has been trying to avoid GD. GD still hasn’t give up on her, she was afraid that her will was not strong enough and will go back to him. So whenever they met in the company, Jessica will just give a quick nod of acknowledge and hurriedly away. To the others, they thought that this was pretty normal because they knew both of them don’t talk to each other in the company.

 

GD was disheartened by Jessica’s reaction while Top was surprised. Top thought that the two would have gotten together after the meet up. He never asks GD or Jessica about it. After seeing this, he needs to clarify on this.

 

Top walked up and got hold of Jessica, “Hey Sica.”

 

Jessica was startled when someone grabbed her from behind. “Oh, oppa. You scared me.”

 

“I’m sorry. Are you free at the moment? Can we have a talk?”

 

“Yes, okay.” Jessica agreed.

 

Both of them walked up to the rooftop and sat on a bench.

 

“Sica, what’s wrong with you and Jiyong? Why do you two still act like a stranger when you see each other? I thought you two have reconciled?” Top questioned immediately once they settled down.

 

“Easy, oppa. I will answer your questions one by one. Hmm, there is nothing happen between us. We act like stranger because this is how we normally do when we see each other. And lastly, we are not back together. Why do you think we are back together?”

 

Top let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that they are not back together, that’s mean he still stand a chance to win Jessica’s heart.

 

“Because I know Jiyong still loves you, it’s his pride that stops him from getting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter