3. G Dragon Jessica – Closer

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a quiet breakfast, both of them went to the living room and sat down at the couch.

“Hey, what is your plan for today? GD initiated the topic.

His question caught Jessica by surprise; she has no idea what she wants to do today. In fact, she has no mood to do anything for the past 2 weeks. “I-I-I don’t know. Perhaps I will just go back home.” Jessica replied lifelessly while looking down. .

 

GD began feeling worried seeing a zombified Jessica. GD placed both hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him. “Jessica, I know you are facing a very difficult period right now. It is perfectly okay not to be feeling okay right now. Remember; don’t keep all your problems to yourself. If you need a pair of listening ears, you can always call me anytime. I am more than willing to be your audience. If you want to cry, you can cry on my shoulder. If you need to go for a drink, call me along, I can be your ensuring your safety. But I don’t support you drinking; it’s not good for your health.” GD gave her a wink.

 

He has no idea what gave him the guts to say all these words to Jessica. He felt really worried seeing the current state of his once long-term crush (before he fall in love with Kiko). At the same time, he is feeling guilty towards Kiko. He will be very jealous if his girlfriend consoles a guy like that. Push the thoughts aside, he has no time for guilt right now.

 

Listening to his words, Jessica’s eyes were b with tears. A not so close acquaintance could actually say those words and be so kind towards her. Why did the agency that she spent 15 years with be so cruel to her? She couldn’t hide her pain and sadness, tears began flowing down her cheeks.

Seeing those precious tears, GD pulled her into his arms, lending her a shoulder to cry on. “Just cry your heart out, I am here. Everything will be okay.” GD said while patting her head.

 

After 5 minutes have gone, Jessica finally stopped crying. She pulled back from GD’s arm. “Oppa, gamsahamnida.” She began pouring out her problems to GD, about her thoughts and others reactions about the whole incident. She has no idea why she feels so comfortable with GD, comfortable enough to share her thoughts which she will only share with her closed friends.

“You will get through this, I have faith in you. Just take everything step by step and do your best in what you believe. Show them that you are better off without them.” GD said.

Jessica’s mood lifted up for the first time since the incident after talking to GD. “Thank you, oppa. I am feeling much better now.”

“Glad to hear that.” GD ruffled her hair and added, “Oh, by the way, we should exchange our numbers so you can find me if there is a need, right?”

“Nehh.”

They took each other phone and key in their numbers. GD saved her contract as Pretty Sica while Jessica saved his contr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter