2. G Dragon Jessica – That night

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omg, Jessica….”

GD was shaking her furiously, trying to regain her consciousness. However, Jessica just eyed him dreamily with half of eyes closed. “Gosh, what should I do with her?”

Thoughts started forming in GD’s mind:

Maybe I should send her home. Er, but wait, where does Jessica stay? How can I find out her address? Oh, Youngbae is closed with SNSD Yuri. Perhaps I could ask Youngbae to get Jessica’s address from Yuri. Right, this is it.

Just when GD was about to take out his mobile, Jessica started mumbling to herself. “Why are you guys so cruel? Why kick me out? Tell me why.........” She then rests her head on GD’s shoulder.

GD has forgotten about it. Because of the kick out, Jessica and SNSD are no longer friends. How could he possibly ask Yuri for her address?

GD patted her head and whispered, “I guess my house is the last alternative then.”

Holding her in his arm, GD led her out and got in a cab, heading to his private apartment.

 

 

Jessica was sleeping soundly when they arrived at GD’s apartment. GD carried her in his arm and brought her to one of his guestroom.

Laying her down on the bed, GD proceeded to remove her heels and placed them on the floor. He pulled the blanket over her and sat at by her side, taking a closer look at her. Though they have met countless times at music festival or stage, this was the first time GD came into such close contact with her. Usually, they just bowed and greeted each other when they saw each other, nothing more than that.

Jessica is one of his favourite members in SNSD, alongside with Yoona. Yoona was the first girl in SNSD to catch his eyes when they first debut. She is the face of the group and shine with her natural beauty. As the years went by, Jessica caught his attention (After Gee). Being the lead vocalist and fashionista, the camera always captured her appearance. She has amazing vocal and stand out with her stunning dance move. Yoona ranked 71th and Jessica ranked 20th in 100 Most Beautiful Girl 2013. Both are his favourite in SNSD, he always wishes to get close with SNSD.

GD caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and planted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter