5. G Dragon Jessica – Final

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was pressing the doorbell but nobody answered. Still not giving up, Jessica continued pressing.

On the other hand, GD was annoyed by the continuously ringing of the doorbell. Usually people will leave when they rang a few times and nobody answered. But this person was persistent, GD sighed and went to answer the door with an annoying look.

 

“Oppa, finally you answered. I have been trying to reach you but there is no answer. Are you okay?” Jessica asked the minute GD opened the door.

“What do you want?” GD said coldly without replying her question

“I~I’m just worried about you. Is it because of the scandal?” Jessica asked with concern.

 

GD just shaked his head and turned to walk back to living room with Jessica following behind.

She was in shocked when she stepped in. Empty cans of beer scattered all over the floor and clothes were all lying around.

“Omg, you have been drinking at home? What is happening to you, oppa? You are scaring me?” Jessica got hold of GD and made him turned to look at her.

 

“I’m really fine. Why are you still around?” GD with the same cold attitude.

 

“I don’t believe that, I know you are not okay. It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about that, but let me accompany you. Do you still remember what you told me before? You told me that if I need someone to talk to, if I want a drink, you will be there for me. So today I will say the same thing to you. If you want to find someone to talk to, I am just a call away. If you want to drink, I will drink together with you.”

 

GD was touched by her words, “Why? Why are you treating me so good, I don’t deserve this.”

“That is because you are there for me during my most difficult period. I want to be there for you too.”

 

GD softened his expression. He went to take a seat at the sofa with Jessica sitting beside him.

“It’s Kiko, she~she broke up with me…” GD said.

Jessica gasped. “Omg, is it because of me?”

 

“It has nothing to do with you. It is because of YG. He forbids us to declare our relationship in public. Kiko wants to have a stable relationship, be able to date like normal couples. She wants to settle down soon. She made me choose between her and my career. I……………” YG covered his face with both hands.

 

“”Oppa, I think Kiko just say it in the heart of the moment, perhaps she don’t really meant it. Just give her sometimes to cool down then ask her again.” Jessica said.

“I don’t know, this is the first time she is reacting this way. I’m really afraid that I will lose her. Does your boyfriend ever want to declare your relationship in public?”

“Huh, boyfriend?” Jessica was puzzled.

“I mean Tyler.”

“He’s not my boyfriend. I know the media already label him as my rumoured boyfriend or fiancé, but he is not, he is just one of my close friend and business partner.”

 

“Oh, I see.” Somehow, GD felt light-hearted knowing that the rumour is not true. He then passed Jessica a can of beer. “Come, drink with me.”

 

Jessica took the can and peeled the cap opened. “Cheers, let’s forget all the unhappy stuffs.”

“Cheers, let’s see who can finish the can faster. Winner can have a request from the loser. Are you game?”

“Game.” Jessica replied.

“Ready. 3. 2. 1. Go!”

 

Both tried their very best to gulp down the beer as fast as they can. GD won Jessica by just a second faster.
 

“Yes, I win.” GD shouted happily.

“Yah! I just miss by a second. Challenge again.” Jessica pouting.

 

“All right. But remember, you owe me one request.” GD gave her a wink.

“Whatever.” Jessica pouted again. They held another can on their hands. “Ready, go.”

 

This time round, Jessica drank with all her might and she won GD. “Oh yes, I win. I win.” She was jumping about happily.

“All right, u win.” GD said. Even though he lost, he still felt happy because at that moment, he forgot about Kiko, he forgot all his unhappiness.

 

They continued drinking like there is no tomorrow. Already on their 7 cans, Jessica was feeling drunk and high while GD was slightly tipsy.

“Oppa.” Jessica looking dreamily at GD.

“Neh.” GD looked back at her, shaking his head while trying to focus on her. Gosh, she looked so attractive now.

 

“You won the first round, what is your request?”

“I haven’t give it a thought yet. What is yours then?” GD asked.

“Me? I want your phone. Unlock and pass it to me.” Jessica said while holding one of her hands up.

 

GD then unlocked the password and handed her his phone. Jessica took it and stand up.

 

“What do you intend to do to my phone.” GD asked.

Jessica giggle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter