4. Top GD Jessica – Top’s confession

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD was running frantically around YG looking for Jessica because he couldn’t find her in her studio and nowhere to be seen. After he concluded that she wasn’t in YG, GD walked back to his studio room resignedly.

 

“Hyung, why are you looking so depressing?” Seungri asked his leader.

“Ahh, nothing.” GD said with a sign.

“Well, you definitely don’t look like fine. Did Hyun Suk hyung give you a hard time just now?” Taeyang asked with concerned.

 

“He’s just… not really pleased with my attitude lately.” GD said briefly without mentioning about Jessica. He was not ready to share the information about Jessica with s yet. He looked around the room and noticed one of the members was missing. “By the way, where is Top?”

 

“Top was out with Jessica…” Daesung said casually. He noticed his leader’s eyes were widen with fierce glance.  He thought better not provoke his leader, especially if it has something to do with Jessica. He added, “for photoshoot”.

 

“Ohh, what time did they leave? Are they coming back?” GD asked anxiously.

“Easy, hyung. Why are you so concern? They left an hour ago. Are you looking for either of them?” Daesung asked.

 

“Er, nothing. I’m just wondering if Top will be back later. Want to discuss with him something with him regarding our duet.” GD just made an excuse. In fact, he wanted to look for Jessica. He wanted to confront her about the ridiculous request she accepted 3 years ago. He wanted to clarify everything. Deep down in his heart, he was also hoping for a chance to start afresh with Jessica.

Jessica was out with Top for Reebok photoshoot.

Finally after 4 hours of preparation and shooting, the photoshoot came to a wrap. Top and Jessica went around to thank all the staff before leaving the studio. It was already 8pm when they left.

 

“Ahh, so hungry and tired.” Jessica said to Top as soon as she got on Top’s car.

“Come, let’s go for dinner. What do you feel like having?” Top asked.

 

“Something filling but light, and somewhere quiet possibly?” Jessica replied.

“All right, I know what to have for dinner.” Top smirked. “Wait for me in the car.” With his last word, Top got out of the car.

After 15 minutes, Top was back in the car. “I got our dinner here.” He said while holding up the paper bags he was carrying.

“Oppa, you are not going to bring me to some posh restaurant for dinner?” Jessica while making a pout.

 

“You are so hard to please.” Top said while ruffling her hair. “I thought you want something light so I got us sandwiches and cookies. Let’s go other places for dinner, I know there is a restaurant nearby that private room for dinner. Shall we go there?” Top felt a bit embarrassed. Today was one of the rare chance where he and Jessica have the opportunity to have dinner today (just by themselves), why did he has the stupid idea of having sandwich for dinner. He must have left a bad impression in front of Jessica.

 

Sensing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter