4. Top GD Jessica – Talk between GD and Sica

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gosh, what’s the matter?” Top muttered.

“What happen, oppa?” Jessica asked

 

“Jiyong just left me 16 missed calls. I wonder did any emergency situation happen when I not around. Give me a moment, let me give him a call back.” Top sounded worried, this was the first time the leader was looking for him so urgently.

 

“Pls go ahead, don’t need to worry about me.” Jessica replied.

 

Top dialled the number back and GD picked up with seconds.

 

“Hello, Jiyong. What’s the m~” Top asked but was interrupted by GD’s reply.

“Hyung, finally you call, I called you so many times.”

“What’s wrong? Did anything happen” Top asked anxiously.

“Where are you guys now? Where is Jessica?”

“We are at Han River now, why? Are you looking for Jessica?”

 

Jessica was stunned at the mention of her name, she looked at Top and pointed at herself. Me? She was thinking if she heard wrongly.

“Yes, I need to talk to her. Stay where you are, I coming for you all. Hyung, grab hold of her for me, make sure she doesn’t leave.” With that, GD ended the call.

 

Top put down the phone and look at Jessica.

“Oppa, did something happen?” Jessica said worryingly.

 

“I don’t know. GD is coming and he wants to speak to you.” Top answered. He had a bad feeling on this. Lots of thoughts forming in his mind: Why did he suddenly want to talk to Jessica again? I know that Jiyong still love Sica till now, did he want her back? Does it mean I have no chance again?

 

Jessica didn’t say a word. She too has lots of thoughts in her mind: Why would GD want to look for me? He hates me for hurting his feeling. He has been avoiding me all these while. He will never want to speak to me again unless…… .unless…… he already found out the truth. Oh no, please don’t let it be the case. Please.

 

GD arrived at Han River within 20 minutes. Top and Jessica stepped out of the car and walked toward GD after seeing him coming out from his car.

 

GD took a glance at Jessica before speaking to Top, “Hyung, I need a talk with Jessica privately. I will send her home after that. Thanks for staying.”

 

Top got GD’s hint. He bided good bye to Jessica and drove off, leaving GD and her alone.

 

They were walking in silence until they reached a quiet area in the park where there was only the two of them. GD stopped walking and turned to look at Jessica who was few steps behind him. Jessica paused as well. She just kept looking down as she was afraid to meet his gaze.

 

GD started speaking. “Why? Why did you leave me without a word?” He really wanted to hear the answer from Jessica.

Still not looking at GD, Jessica took a deep breath, bracing herself before replying. “I received an offer from China. It was a good career progression for me, so I decided to go for it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter