2. Top GD Jessica – Jessica and Bigbang’s encounter

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a busy week for Jessica when got back to Korea from Hong Kong. She has been visiting various agencies who want to offer her a place in their agencies. Jessica just got home from one meeting, she threw herself on the sofa to relax her mind. She was about to doze off, but was interrupted by a phone call. It was an unknown number but she decided to pick up anyway.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jessica said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, can I speak to Jessica-shi?”

“Neh, you are?” Jessica answered.

“This is Hani, calling from YG Entertainment. Our president, Yang Hyun Suk, would like to meet you regarding a job offer in YG. May I know if you are free to meet tomorrow 3pm at YG?”

 

Jessica was shocked at the request, she never expect YG would offer her a place. 3 years ago, YG’s president was the one that asked her to leave. She thought that YG would probably be the last agency that would want to offer a place.

 

“Hi Jessica, are you with me?”

“Ah, neh. I will be free tomorrow.” Jessica answered.

“That’s great, look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Have a nice day, good bye.”

The next day

 

Jessica went to YG nervously. She approached the receptionist who then led her up to the president’s room.

 

“Ah Jessica, you are here. Take a seat” Yang Hyun Suk said.

“Annyeonghaseyo president.” Jessica said while sitting down.

 

Yang Hyun Suk then launched into his offering to Jessica, explaining to her what YG can offer.

 

“What do you think about this?” Yang Hyun Suk asked.

“Well, this is probably the best offer I received so far. But I have some reservations too.” Jessica answered.

 

“What is it?”

“Why did you choose me? Aren’t you the one who want me to leave 3 years ago?” Jessica asked

 

“Because you are talented and I really like your voice, we shouldn’t let your talent gone into a waste. We want talented people here. Let bygones be bygones, those issues are already over.”

 

“But Jiyong oppa is here. I’m not sure if it is a good idea for us to be in a same company, I think he hates me.” Jessica said.

 

“Did Jiyong know the real reason why you left?” Yang Hyun Suk asked.

“No.”

“Do you want me to tell him?”

 

“No, it won’t change anything. I already got over him. Let’s just stay this way, it’s better for both of us. Isn’t him with Kiko now?” Jessica asked.

 

“Well, they are not official yet.”

“ohh, okay. Let me consider the proposal for a few days and I will let you have an answer.” Jessica told him.

“I look forward to your answer.”

 

With this, Jessica walked out of the president’s room. She sent Krystal a text to tell her that she was done with the meeting while walking towards the lift, Big Bang was walking to the president’s room from her opposite direction.

 

Seungri was the first to spot Jessica. “Noona.” Seungri yelled excitedly.

Jessica looked up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter