1. Top GD Jessica – Jessica is back

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character:

Jessica Jung, 26, Solo artiste of YG, Former artiste of SM

Top, 28, Rapper of Bigbang

G Dragon aka Kwon Jiyong, 27, Leader of Bigbang

1 Mar 2015

YG Dance Studio

Big Bang was in YG studio practicing their dance steps for their 'Made' album. They have been dancing for the past 2 hours. They have less than 2 months to their comeback, every practice is so precious to them.

“Okay, let’s break for 15 minutes.” The dance instructor told them.

 

The boys were really tired, they went to take their drinks and sat down at one corner of the dance studio. GD and Daesung shut their eyes, trying to take a quick nap. Top was staring in space, while Taeyang and Seungri was on their phone. Seungri then saw something interesting from his newsfeed and wanted to share with his hyungs.

 

“Hyungs, guess what is the breaking news for today?” Seungri asked.

 

“What?” Top and Taeyang said together.

“Guess?” Seungri teased them.

“Yah maknae, don’t test our patience. Quick, spill the bean.” Top replied annoyingly.

“Relax hyung. Just want to say that Jessica is back to Korea. She has just ended her contract in China and has plans to resume her activities in Korea. She could possibly be seeking contract with new agency here. Wow, 3 years has passed so fast.” Seungri said.

 

Upon hearing, GD immediately opened his eyes while Top widened their eyes in surprise. Both buried in their own thoughts. GD felt a sharp pain in his chest, all the happy and unhappy memories came flooding back. He thought he has already got over Jessica and move on with his life. But when her name was being mentioned, GD felt the pain he experience when they first broke up. He hates Jessica for leaving him without giving him any explanation. Top on the other hand felt excited, he can’t wait to meet Jessica again. Little did everyone know, he actually carry a torch for Jessica when they first met. But because he knew his leader’s feeling towards Jessica, he decided to suppress his feeling and kept it to himself. Till now, Top is still in love with her.

 

“Yea, 3 years has passed so fast.” Taeyang answered while eyeing his leader who maintains a pokerface.

 

……………………………….. Awkward silence

“Guys, time to resume practice.” Their dance instructor called.

“Unnie, welcome home. I miss you so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter