4. G Dragon Jessica – Dating Scandal

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day morning, a kpop news shocked kpop fans not just in South Korea, but across the world.

K-pop headline news: Jessica Jung, ex-member of SNSD, and G Dragon of Bigbang caught on a date.

GD was sleeping soundly and dreaming on a date with Kiko. However, his dream was disturbed by the continuous phone call ringing. Feeling frustrated by the continuous ringing, GD then reached out for his phone without opening his eyes.

“Yah! Who is it? What do you want?” GD yelled.

“Hyung, are you still in bed? Wake up, you gonna read today news about your dating scandal? I’m sure there are lots of things for you to answer later on.” Seungri spoke anxiously.

 

“You call me continuously just to tell me that? The news about me and Kiko is not something new also. Why make a big fuss? GD replied lazily.

“What Kiko? Is regarding you and Jessica.” Seungri replied.

“What?” GD was wide awake now.

“I will hang up for now. Hurry up read the news. I’m sure Hyun Suk hyung will summon you anytime. Bye hyung.”

 

After hanging up the call, he immediately went into internet and found the news.

 

K-pop headline news: Jessica Jung, ex-member of SNSD, and G Dragon of Bigbang caught on a date.

He quickly browsed through the news, picking up some of the key points:

 

Jessica spent the night outside and only returned home in the next morning in G Dragon’s car.

Both smiling sweetly at one another when bidding goodbye

Never know G Dragon and Jessica is on such a close relationship

Both of them look compatible, they are the fashion king and queen of k-pop.

Isn’t G Dragon’s girlfriend supposed to be Kiko Mizuhara?

Isn’t Jessica’s boyfriend supposed to be Tyler Kwon?

We have approached YG for their response to confirm on the dating news.

 

G Dragon then went on to read the comments of the netizen:

 

Why did GD hurt us again with another dating rumour? I hate Bigbang.

This is just another rumour, pls don’t snatch our G Dragon away.

I need to switch my bias group from Bigbang to another male group since he is no available in market

I rather G Dragon’s girlfriend by Jessica than that Kiko. Jessica is way more beautiful than her.

I support Jisica, not Jiko.

We should support our idol, he is old enough to date. Jisica all the way!

G Dragon and Jessica are perfect for each other. Both their rumoured girlfriend/boyfriend look cannot make it.

 

Just then, he received a message from Yang Hyun Suk:

See me when reach.

 

“What a great start in the morning,” GD sighed.

GD was outside YG. With his appearance, the media and reporters waiting outside rushed over to his side, wanting to get first hand news. “Are you dating Jessica or Kiko?” GD just ignored them and quickened up his pace to the building.

 

GD went inside YG’s room.

“Jiyong ah, explain.” The president as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter