3. Top GD Jessica – The break up

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yang Hyun Suk noticed GD’s reaction towards Jessica, he summoned him to his office. He sent a text to GD.

 

To: Jiyong

From: Yang Hyun Suk

See me.

 

GD walked in to the president’s room and take a seat.

 

“What’s wrong with you and Jessica?” The president shot the question.

“I told you before I can’t be in the same company as her.“ GD explained.

“I never ask you all to be friend, can’t you just treat her like a normal colleague?”

 

“I did try, but I just can’t do it. I can’t.” GD said.

“Why? It’s been 3 years, you should let go of it and move on. You hurt yourself too.”  Yang advised.

 

“Hyung, I don’t know how. Everytime I thought I have let go, but whenever I read about her news and think of her, the feeling come back again. I love her so much that I can sacrifice everything for her, but she just broke up with me all of the sudden. Left me with a text saying that she wants to concentrate on her career and disappeared. I called her, text her, a million time, she didn’t even reply once. I don’t know what I did wrong in this relationship, I don’t believe that I am stopping her career progression because we won’t even start this relationship if that is the case.” GD said while on the verge of tears.

 

“From what I see, the reason why you cannot let go of this relationship is because you need a closure.  You want to know the real reason why she left. At the same time, because of your pride, you are afraid to approach her, am I right?”

 

GD didn’t say anything. But deep down in his heart, he knew that Yang has spotted his problem.

 

“Can you recall anything odd happen before the day you broke up?” Yang asked.

 

GD tried to recall what happen the day before they broke up. “That night we meet up as per usual, we talked about lots of things. We talked about our dreams, our passion, about her contract with SM is ending and still considering whether to renew anot. She thought about what her life will be if she is not Jessica Jung of SM Entertainment… she also asked my things like what my life will be if I am not Bigbang G Dragon.”

 

“What will her life be if she is not in SM and what is your reply then?”

“She has interest in fashion and want to be a fashion designer. For me, I told her this will never happen because singing my passion and the thought of quitting Bigbang never cross my mind. Bigbang is my life.”

 

“I see, that’s why she made the decision for you.”

“Hyung, what do you mean?” GD was stunned when hearing the president’s reply.

 

“I-I er, nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter