6. Top GD Jessica – Last Date II

Jessica Jung’s short romance stories with male idols
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was dumbfounded at the request. She didn’t respond to GD, she was still trying to absorb about the current situation and picturing all kinds of scenario that could happen. What if after the date, both of them can’t let go of each other? What if someone sees it? What if I want more? Jessica thought.

GD reached out for her hands and held it, “Please.” He pleaded.

“I~I don’t know if it is a good idea.” Jessica bit her lips.

“Please Sica. I promise this will be the last date and I won’t bother you anymore if you choose the decision to remain as friend. This is my promise to you. I know it will be hard to forget about our relationship it but I won’t break my promise.” GD pleaded again.

Deep down in his heart, GD has never stopped loving Jessica. It is still her that he loves the most, a fact that he tried hard to deny. Every time when GD thought that he has got over her and tried to go on dates with other girls, he couldn’t accept the other party because none of them can replace Jessica’s position in his heart. A love-hate relationship, still have feeling but hate her for leaving him. Jessica has never left his mind these 3 years. GD always keeps himself up to date on all her news, find out how she is doing, watch all her movies and variety show appearance. Though he appeared to be harsh on Jessica joining YG initially, he actually felt happy because they will be more opportunity to see her. Now that all the misunderstanding was cleared, GD hopes to get back Jessica and start afresh.  But if Jessica is still unwilling to go back to him, GD is willing to let her go as long as she is happy. Seeing her happy means more than anything to GD.

“Ahh, I can’t reject this request right?” Jessica gave in and replied.

“Of cos.” GD smirked. He looked at his watch and said. “It has slightly past 12am, our date will start now and end when the sun rises up. How about that?”

“Deal but what are we going to do?” Jessica asked.

“Let me bring you to a place, I’m sure you will like it.” As GD said this, he held up his hand, waiting for Jessica to place her hand on his.

Jessica blushed immediately but still gave her hand to GD.

GD smiled widely and off they went. GD drove her to the jetty where his yacht is parked. The jetty was beautiful with many yachts parked statio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter