Deadly Encounter

You Are My Wings

Hyun Joong glanced up at the moon, shining full and bright down his big kingdom. It was a beautiful night but instead the king's mind was controlled by something else. He stared blankly at the scenery made people walked by thought that he was just admiring the view. Opened up his hand, revealed the ring he took away from his brother; a flood of anxiety ran through his composed self made him suddenly hold his head painfully.

"Jade----" Myth called out to Hyun Joong.

Glanced back at Jung Min, he said while smiling with hope that it would pulled the guy's sad face away, "I'm fine" but he failed. "Don't give me that face. I promised you right? I'll protect all three of you and I won't take it back----"

"But----"

Jung Min's voice died out as a shadow appeared, stood outside the room just right behind the window, looking at them with two mad eyes and with its tongue sticked out like a blood-thirsty monster. It smiled at Jung Min, a smile that gave him almost immidiately a intense thrill.

The creature started to open its mouth revealed an obvious demented grin. It arched its back and swung one hand up, then swiftly swooped down smashed through the glass of the window. A lunatic laugh slipped out of its lips, "So you guys really ended up together huh?" The man raised his voice, and at the same time Jung Min let out a terrific scream.

Hyun Joong pulled Jung Min's stiffed body close to him, tried to be calm even though his mind was already in chaos. The man folded his solid black wings, then carefully slipped down until one of his feet touched the floor. Then he raised his head, directing to the place where the light would make his face be seen most clearly. He then stopped right at the spot when he saw the other two's face turned blue; signed that they had realize who they were facing.

"Good evening, Your Majesty." He ironically bowed down at Hyun Joong, then glanced up to look at Jung Min, who was in Hyun Joong's arms at this time. "and--- Jovial Myth. So the rumours were all true then, you guys really going out huh? Having fun?"

"You are unwelcome here Joey."

"Tsk tsk tsk--- Don't talk to me like that Myth. You're nothing to me now so stop being so full of yourself. And by the way, give me a reason why I shouldn't be here to begin with." Still kept his mock tone, Joey turned over to look at Hyun Joong instead of Jung Min; gestured him to open his mouth.

"Because------"

"See? There's no reason. I can come to visit right, Jade?"

"Why ask me for permission now when you already came here once?" Hyun Joong finally spoke up, made Joey's smile died away. He turned his head over and glared at Hyun Joong, "So you are keeping it right? Give it back to me!"

"Tell me why you are here then--- I'll give it back to you."

"Haahahahahhahahahahahah! Are you threatening me now? Whoa Jade, you're so unbelievable---" Joey holding his stomach, felt on his knees laughing out loud while slamming his hand on the floor. But the laughter died soon, soon enough for the guy to despicably glared at Hyun Joong, "You don't even deserved to be the one who could raise his voice against me--- If you want to do that--- Give it back to me then--- My family--- My childhood--- My freedom--- My big brother--- and--- My heart--- Heal my heart by putting all the broken pieces back together then---"

"You don't understand---"

"Understand what, Myth?" Joey yelled back at Jung Min. He flung himself directed at the place where Min was standing, then grabbed the charisma guy's arm; pulled him out of Hyun Joong's secure protection. Jung Min felt his arm's bone being crushed by the strong hand. But before he could even open his mouth to scream, the guy quickly flung him down, slammed his body on the floor then kicked him in the chest. The push was so powerful that Jung Min's body flung far away until it hit on the wall, stopped at where all the broken glass pieces scattered.

Everything happened so fast that Hyun Joong couldn't even do anything. He rushed to Jung Min side, desperately call out his name while Joey on the other hand had already picked up the ring that Hyun Joong dropped; but there was no smile on his face.

Jung Min's painfully gasping in Hyun Joong's arms. His eyes went dark but his ears were stil working. The pain on his left arm drove him almost to his insanity. Even a normal breathing now seems hard to him. Gript Hyun Joong's shirt, he heaved up his chest up and down, tried his best to stay awake.

"Ah yeah! I almost forgot. When you two are still impassively chatting with me here, your beloved prince is already in our hands. Heheheheeh. Goodbye--- Your Majesty and hyung" Joey finished his last line then flew off, leaving Hyun Joong dumbfounded with Jung Min in his arms.

Promptly on his feet after put Min down safety on the floor, the king ran with all his might to the little prince's room. Didn't even care about any politeness, he kicked the door wide open. An extremely hot gas streamed out as soon as there was an entrance, made Hyun Joong stepped back one step to cover his face. When all the murky air went away, a scene that couldn't be seen terrify the great king. He felt on his knees, his eyes stared blankly at the the body hanging lifelessly in the mid-air.

"No--- No--- GIVE HIM BACK TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!"