The Sun God

You Are My Wings

 

Hyung Jun lay completely on the ground with his back rubbed against some broken branches beneath him; he was careless. When he led his mind spaced out, back to his childhood days and got mixed up in it; Hyun Joong made a reversion. The guy rapidly heaved up his body in an unexpected way, made Hyung Jun unbalanced and fell down. Wouldn't let the young prince have time to react, Hyun Joong jumped onto the guy's stomach; of course careful enough to not hurt his most beloved person.

 

"What are you hesitating about?" Hyung Jun shouted at the king's face, "Kill me then! Kill me!"

 

Still fixed his eyes on Hyung Jun's, Hyun Joong asked gently, but still kept the strong feeling in his voice, "Why would I? Joey--- Tell me--- What did 'that woman' tell you?"

 

"SHUT UP!!!" Insisted on fiercely, Hyung Jun gave his no-longer lover a real hard time and not to mention the king was violated badly by a certain someone, "You don't have to act like you're innocent--- I know all--- All of your dirty secrets---"

 

"STOP WITH ALL THE ALLUSIONs JOEY! Just spit out the truth--- TELL ME--- WHAT DID THAT WICKED WOMAN TELL YOU?"

 

"WHY WOULD I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU?"

 

"Because I don't want to lose you--- Joey--- Tell me--- Tell me what did I do wrong? Tell me what that woman told you--- what 'truth' that turned you to this kind of Joey--- Just tell me---"

 

"I---" As soon as Hyung Jun was about to give in toward Hyun Joong's entreaty, a rustle broke out from the spot not far from where they were at. After some dins of something real large came closer, a big stone emerged from one bush, flew right towards Hyun Joong. The man spread his wings then flew off Hyung Jun's stomach, "Tsk!" the sound slipped out of Hyun Joong's lips; showing that he was disappointed. He continued to make another inverted flight, and successfully doubted the next flying tree; this time blow was from Hyung Jun.

 

The crown-prince also took one light lift and brought his beautiful body into the mid-air. After him was his one loyal guardian, Orange. The two man split into two directions, but both soon came back after aimed at one pathetic prey.

 

Hyun Joong took one second to turn his head back, looking at Orange then back to Joey's mad eyes; the guy who had lost his sanity for something the king couldn't get to know. Noticed that his body had reach its limit, Hyun Joong decided to stop with the chasing and get serious in fighting with this kind of Hyung Jun. He flapped his wings faster to increase the distance between Hyung Jun and him. The king gathered both of his hands in front of his chest, held the cross necklace tightly, closed his eyes and called out for Red's power. He never wanted to use this power against Hyung Jun, since it would burn down the guy's powers if he couldn't control it; but not anymore. For Hyung Jun's sake, his safety and also for the promise he made with Myth; he must survived.

 

Hyung Jun wouldn't let his eyes leave Hyun Joong's back. He let out a self-satisfied smirk as he thought that the man couldn't possibly escape from him; but the thought soon faded away. The murky sky suddenly darkening made the creepy scenery outside the castle even more hellish; the moon had gone. Hyung Jun curded down to his normal speed then finally stopped as fear finally came back to him one more time.

 

In just one second, everything in at least 2 miles range was pushed down or maybe forced to leave its original spot. Countless gust of wind competitively made their ways from the center of the event, strongly passed the open space, then finally blew through the bosky forest, and left after almost scorched half of everything they touched. Every part of plants, insects or solid materials; they all disappeared within one blow. Near where Hyun Joong was right now; laid completely lifeless was a beautiful dove. Thought half of its left side had turn into something edible; it was still a lovely, little dove. Its surrounding was a major large circle, consisted of  burnt plants; made the ground looks like a black hole that would swallow anything within its sight. Upper high, the sky crackled with flames and ashen smoke choked the air. The moon exposed itself again, this time tainted in a pure red color; more like a fire ball.

 

Hyung Jun's stone shield slowly cracked down in small pieces, gradually revealed its master what his kingdom had become. He twisted his face as the heat ferociously attacked his flawless skin; for the first time, Hyung Jun wished that he has Blue as his guardian. He was on his wings but still he felt it was hard to even move one inch closer in this kind of environment. Couldn't even trust his own eyes, the prince unconsciously lost his rhythm in maintaining his position in the air. Hyung Jun landed on the ground, but instead of staying on his feet; the prince completely sat back on his knees.

 

Hyun Joong stood like a motionless but beautiful statue, raised his head up while staring at the reddish moon. It was the second time he could feel this much power running throughout his body, though the amazement the king let out in the first time had gone. Even the fire on his wings had turned out to be more heated; way hotter than its usual temperature. Meanwhile, one of his hand clenched tightly, surrounded the cross symbol - the present his father gave him when he inherited the throne - and prayed silently in his heart before turned back to face Hyung Jun.

 

"Scared already?"

 

"------- Huh! You are stupid right? Using your guardian's power at that level would only bring death to him--- To just kill me--- How low are you? YOU KILLED MY PARENTS AND NOW YOU EVEN SACRIFIVE YOUR PEOPLE TO JUST KILL ME OFF--- Argh--- uh--- urgh---" Hyung Jun choked. His eyes widened as his hands desperately tried to peel the man's fingers off his neck. In an instant, Hyun Joong came close to him and lifted his body up high by just one arm. He stared at the prince with wild fire in his two beautiful greyish eyes; there was anger but deep inside, there was still love. "So is this what my 'mother' told you, Joey?" said the king. Even his heart tightens in pain, but his facial expression stayed the same though. There was no answer comes from Hyung Jun, but his silence told Hyun Joong all. Instead of sadden his face; a grin just impassively appeared on the king's face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys--- Like I promised---- I update chapter 15 today----- well--------- I stoll you guys again LOL

Ah yeah---- Idk if you guys have this kind of issue but I feel like AFF these days has some problem--- I mean look at the view of everyone's fanfic--- They wouldn't change at all--- this ff's view stayed the same for like 2 days already and it bugs me greatly since I feel happy if the view goes up diligently---- It inspires me to do better in my work---  also I couldn't go on the website sometime and of course my computer works well--- idk why but 2 days ago AFF has a reconstruction and then turns weird since then---- I'm sad--- TT.TT

I'll update soon--- until then--- comments and let your imagination goes wild XD