Awakening

You Are My Wings

 

 

 

 

"Argh--- You scared the crap out of me Yellow---" Young Saeng complained while guiding Kyu Jong through the tunnel. Meanwhile, the guy he mentioned just turned his head back slightly, enough for Young Saeng to see his not-really-apologetic smile. The prince frowned childishly, made Kyu Jong, who he was carrying busted out into laughter,

 

"HAHAHA--- You should see your face, Soul-ah--- Bwahhahahahhahha--- ouch--- ouch---"

 

"Babo-ya--- You're injured--- Laughing like that of course it would affect your wound---"

 

Ignored the couple's little bitter sweet, Yellow focused on his task. He had successfully snuck into the castle without any obstacle, it was lucky of him to not bump into any guard; but the incident left him nothing but suspicions. He unconsciously held Young Saeng's hand to pull the guy close to the wall as he noticed some shadows at the end of the road. They stayed right at their spots for seconds then kept moving after Yellow raised his hand up; signaled the two clueless guys.

 

"Ah--- You mentioned about 'father'--- What did you mean by that?" Kyu Jong's concerned voice attracted Yellow's attention. It had been long since the last time he heard that forbidden word came from Kyu Jong; long enough for him to even forgot about its existence. He kept his ears opened, attempted for an eavesdropping section.

 

"Well---" The prince halted but then went on, "I was tossed into one gaol right after Joey brought you away--- I don't know why--- but I ended up told the old man I met inside that gaol everything Joey told me--- and--- he said that he's my father--- 'our' father--- I guess? But--- shouldn't my father be an angel? I mean--- he should has wings--- this guy--- none--- Ah yeah--- He asked me to give you this--- I don't know but--- here---"

 

Young Saeng ransacked his whole body; looking for the thing the weird old man gave him. He prayed that he didn't carelessly lose it somewhere. Luckily, he found it. It was a small unknown thing, wrapped nicely in a sweet-smelling white handkerchief. Young Saeng leant his head on a side, frowned one of his eyebrows, wondering why the cloth looks so nice; in fact, too clean. The old man in Young Saeng's memories was dirty, not the kind who would be able to keep anything clean; maybe he was wrong.

 

Kyu Jong received the so-not-familiar thing from his too innocent lover; the guy who willingly delivered anything some weird guy asked him even though he was held captive himself. Cast that thought aside after gave Young Saeng a given up look, he detailedly eyeing the object from every angle. Glared at Young Saeng one more time, since the guy was even more eager to see what inside; he was focusing on the object too much that his head was in Kyu Jong’s way. Took his hand off Young Saeng's shoulder, intently did so he could release the prince from his heavy body; Kyu Jong slid down on the floor with his back facing the wall. Slowly, but not too slow unfolded the handkerchief; his heart also thumping louder and louder as he felt nervous to know what kind of object inside.

 

"Whaaaaaaatttttt? ~~~ It looks like my earring---" Young Saeng bluntly spoke out as he settled down after realized the object was not much of what he expected.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You don't get it--- Grrrr--- Didn't even pay attention to me at all--- Here--- Take a look---" Young Saeng grumbled cutely, but still put up the left side of his hair; willingly showed Kyu Jong his birth-gifted earring.

 

After stared at Young Saeng's earring with his face stood out at the stupidest moment of his life, Kyu Jong's eyes slowly opened wider, wider and wider. The process kept going on until Young Saeng couldn’t even tell it was a normal reaction anymore. No more than half a second after that, Young Saeng felt himself floating in the air. In fact, he was carried by his lover as the guy charged full-speed, directed back at where they just left now.

 

Kyu Jong felt his body angrily went against his will, but the guy fought back at it. He knew that he would regret for sure if he didn't do at what his conscience told him. He squeezed Young Saeng's waist, held the guy closer and securer; afraid that he would drop his lover any moment. He took a left turn; the right turn and right turn again until he reached the blood-smelling tunnel. The stink of prisoner's blood got even more fetid as the entrance slowly appeared at the ending.

 

"WHERE?" Kyu Jong shouted in question right after landed down.

 

Young Saeng squeaked, frightened since it been long since the last he heard Kyu Jong's yelling voice. But tried his best to ignore that, he somehow managed to understand what Kyu Jong meant. The prince got back on his feet and ran straight at any direction he felt that might be the right way. Luckily, his memory wasn't that blurry to not remember where he just escaped from.

 

When they reached the place, Kyu Jong preceded inside; didn't even care about what would happen to him. But weird, there was no one inside. He turned back at Young Saeng, asked his lover whether if he led them to the wrong place or not; Kyu Jong quickly turned back to look around the room as he caught a light shook from Young Saeng. Suddenly, he felt a hand clung onto his sleeve; it was Young Saeng. His hand was shaking for some reason, but Kyu Jong didn't know why. He patted on his lover's small hand, coaxing the guy that there was nothing to be afraid off; until his eyes also fixed on the shadow, which were only 2 meter away from them.

 

That person gave a smile, one filled with only darkness and evil intention in it, "Looking for someone?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well--- This chap is kinda short--- I know---

Moahhhahahhah--- I want to stroll you guys for sometimes *run away, avoiding anyone who trying to throw something at Haru-chan*

Is it weird of me to just announced you guys that I wouldn't be able to update soon yesterday's morning, and today I already update another chapter? I think I'm weird--- really weird since I always end up doing something that goes against what I said--- =.=

Okay then--- did you enjoy the chapter? thanks for reading my fanfic---

please XD comments XD even scolding my writing style is fine--- I'll accept it all [sorry I ate too much suger today XD]