"This is not the end--- It's the beginning of my life---"

You Are My Wings

"Omma--- Do I have to choose? I don't know---"

"My dear--- You must choose--- You can't use your power as a human--- You would die if you do so---"

"But---"

"No but! When you meet him--- You must give your answer--- Now go--- Behind that door--- Is your own wings---"

 

Diana leant her head, rested it on Sol's shoulder. She clenched her hands in worry while her eyes fixed on her beloved son's back. The door closed, cut off her sight mercilessly. There was a gentle touch from Sol, landed on her back and rubbed it continuously; as a comforting gesture. The man then gave his wife a small peck on the side of her head, took in the sweet scent from her hair. He tried to give her as many loving gestures as he could. Even when Diana's concern wouldn't go away, it was worth a try. Out of Sol's expectation, the lovely woman moved her head and their eyes met. Looked deep into her eyes, Sol moved his lips down, pressed them against Diana's. The kiss was sweet and both of them never felt bored of the task that they've been doing in all those years. The love they shared, those times they spent together, the two would never forget about them. The kiss got more passionate and they started exchanging their saliva, exchanging their feeling for each other and the anxiety they had in their heart; about the worst outcome of the event. Between the kiss, Diana's lips still trembled; made Sol unwillingly pulled off and gave his loved one a uneasy look, "I know you're worrying--- But let's just accept whatever he chooses okay?"

 

"Ne--- But--- I just hope he won't choose it--- The third choice--- Ottoke? Nan molla---" Covered , Diana restrained her emotions pretty well, but she couldn't stop all the tears escaped from her eyes while forcing a smile to appear on her face. Her only son was about to make his most important choice, the choice that worth his whole life-time. How could she be at ease if he chooses it wrongly? She prayed, prayed, and prayed. Whole-heartedly clung on a tiny little bit of hope when her conscience had already know what will he choose in this kind of situation. But still, she wouldn't drop her hopeless wish.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyun Joong breathed hard. He was injured badly by then and couldn't feel his own body anymore. Blue was beside him while Red on the other hand, stood like a fish out of water. Hyun Joong was screaming in his mind, telling Red to protect Young Saeng who was totally motionless in front of the wicked woman; but who could've blame him. The pressure was taking over his body, made the guy stiffed like ice. Squeezed out his last bit of energy, the king moved his arms and slowly able to support his upper body. Luckily Blue was there and helped the poor guy up. Lied in the boy's arms, Hyun Joong looked far passed his shoulder and found Victoria was pampering his younger brother; his blood boiled in anger. "LEAVE HIM--- ALONE!!!" shouted Hyun Joong. He couldn't stand seeing the scene and how could he be?

 

Stopped in the middle, Victoria turned over and gave the guy a shot glare. Normally, she would give back her reply but this time, she just let him be. She ran her hand through the prince's hair and rubbed her fingers behind the boy's ears. A giggled slipped out, showed that she was enjoying the task happily. She came closer to Young Saeng's face, which was overlaid by his long hair. Impassively put up his hair, the woman smiled devilishly as she took a glance at the boy's beauty. "What an incredible view---" said Victoria. She turned his head to this side and that side, eyeing the prince all over. After a long while, the woman moved her face even closer Young Saeng's than before. She her lips, like she was some kind of carnivorous animal, tempted by its prey's fresh blood. As her lips almost touched the prince's skin, a sudden wind pushed her back by far; distanced from where she was just now. In a blink of an eye, everything seemed to vibrate a bit in presence only, but there was no other evidence to say that something had just changed. The winds had slow down and finally stopped, left Victoria and others wondered what was just here. She didn't say a thing, just hurriedly back on her knees and waited for a certain answer. A long while of stillness gave Victoria a chill and the woman didn't want it to go on any longer. She spread her wings, ready to take off the ground; but another push brought her back to where she started. The woman laid there, dumbfounded with her eyes wide opened in confusion.

 

"Soul--- At last--- You came--- Now--- Tell me your answer--- Angel or Devil? What do you want to become?"

 

"Do I must to?"

 

"Why do you ask me?"

 

"You have any other option?"

 

"I might have--- But would you dare to choose it?"

 

"Maybe--- If you tell me---"

 

"Good grief--- Good grief--- Just what I expected from you--- Yearning Soul---"

 

Young Saeng opened his eyes and found Victoria laid helplessly in front of him. She was at a far distance from him but the prince saw through the well-built wind barrier. He stood on his feet, amazed by what had appeared around him in the time he was gone. He closed his beautiful eyes again and recalled what The Voice told him in the basement; a smile emerged on his face. "I don't have much time left--- Let's go---" as he finished the line, two figured suddenly appeared inside the wind circle; just right behind him. A girl dressed in a black lolita dress, with her long hair left untied and flew flauntingly in the air. The other person was a boy, dressed in a white simple shirt with black jeans. Both were bare-feet but they look fantastic in those outfits Young Saeng was confused at first by their younger appearances but the prince soon ignored it and replaced his previous expression with a delightful smile. He turned back to look at Victoria, who reminded him all of the painful incidents he had to see up until now. His best friend’s sudden death, his lover's death and now his own brother was on the verge of leaving this world; hatred burnt up inside the young prince.

 

"Omma---"

 

"Ani--- My name is White now--- We were mother and son--- But now--- We're master and guardian--- Please call me by my current name---"

 

Young Saeng shook his head in disappointment. Of course he knew this fact well, but the young man couldn't help but still unknowingly slipped out the phrase. He chuckled a bit and nodded his head in agreement. "Mianhae--- This is our first fight--- But I guess--- This also should be called the last---" said Young Saeng, stretched his arms out before the two could even say a word. The whole place vibrated again, this time more like an earthquake. Various color of halo started to appear around Young Saeng's presence. The wind had stopped by then, but replaced by something else. The two guardians didn't left their master side, but stayed with the boy; inside the colorful dance of magic. The floor at this time slowly crumbled down and finally turned into dust; left the spot under Young Saeng feet hollowed throughout. But oddly, the prince didn't fall down like usual. Instead, his whole body flouted steadily right where he was. The empty space started to spread out its existence; slowly ate up all the solid part of the floor. Soon it reached where Hyun Joong was. At this time, Red also snapped out of his stillness and hurried on his wings; helped Blue to move Hyun Joong out of the dangerous place.

 

After took another glance at his big brother, Young Saeng finally at ease and moved on to his next step. He lowered his arms, down to near his waist and his fingers started to move. Veins appeared on his neck as his face got redder and redder due to his scream. There was this strong feeling of power burned up inside his chest. Young Saeng felt it clearly as the sensation impassively passed to his two shoulders. Screams sound more painful and hard to bear, but the Prince wouldn't give up. He opened his eyes, stared at the almost broken down ceiling; at this rate, his ears slowly lose its sense. He couldn't hear anything beside his own inner shriek. Out of sudden, the pain went silence and stopped torturing his slender body. But not for long, it started afresh; this time even more painful. Young Saeng bit his lower lip to prevent his aching voice, but some grunt still stubbornly escaped out. Until the young man almost worn out, something new slowly appeared. He knelt down, more like he was crawling on an invisible floor while his shoulder uncontrollably moved up and down in a strange shape. There he was, screaming again. The guy was crying and his face twisted painfully as his own flesh detached from the inside. The pain soon got worse when the other side also activated. The process went on for a long while, when everyone just closed their eyes and purposely tried to block their ears. It was so hard to even listen to Young Saeng's now hoarse voice but to look at it with eyes full of pleasant feeling was something else; and the person was no other than Victoria. She still alive after all the commotions, but her safe future was yet to be sure. Blood excitedly streamed out from the two cuts on Young Saeng's shoulders but the guy had stop crying by then, and his body remained unmoved. A moment of stillness slipped by slowly and no one made their move. A twitch was saw, did by Young Saeng. All eyes turned back to look at him and they all widened in surprise as he rose up suddenly. The prince's arms swung around freely when his body pulled up by a certain force until it reached a certain high; completely separated from the two guardians.

 

"It's time----"

 

In one second, the whole scenery shook roughly, and Young Saeng body now was nowhere to be seen. From where he was, an unbearable light exuded out, shone brightly and attacked everyone's vision mercilessly. Hyun Joong closed his eyes slightly due to the blinding light; but still he caught something that was more interesting. "Soul?" said the king, couldn't believe in his own sharp eyes right now, when blood in his veins had almost gone. He tumbled on his four limbs, then stood up on his two trembling legs; stared blankly at his own brother new appearance.

 

Red with his eyes still closed, turned his head unconsciously after he heard Hyun Joong's shaking voice. The boys opened his eyes and stunned almost immediately. His lips trembled as his head spun crazily; brought back the young boy's forgotten memories. Tears now had appeared on his face and his heart pumped wildly. The boy fell on his knees, then bent his head down touched the ground. He then turned his head slightly to the right and found Blue; who was also in the same position as him. The two siblings gave each other a quick smile; they didn't say anything but both understood what they meant well. Sat up, Blue casted his eyes far down, outside the ruined wall of the castle and found Orange's eyes met his. He then turned over Yellow, who was holding Kyu Jong's lifeless body, stared blankly at Young Saeng. With his eyes still wet, Yellow nodded at Blue as a small smile broke out on his face.

 

"The god has returned---" Hyung Jun flinched slightly, hearing Green spoke in a low voice. The girl was talking to herself but unfortunately, her master heard it all. He let go of Jung Min's cold body and turned over, grabbed onto her small shoulders. He stared deep into her eyes, asked for a repeat even when he knew she wouldn't willing to do so. Green stayed silent at first, shut her lips completely as she averted her eyes away from him but soon turned back when tears fell down her cheeks. She repeated what she said then touched Hyung Jun's backs of his hands, slightly pulled them away from her shoulders. She knew the guy understood what she said, then willingly stood up and walked away from him. Hyung Jun felt his whole body stiffed in pain, the pain of being the one who understood this matter well. He felt someone tapped on his back, at the usual place. He didn't turn back to look at that person but over to Jung Min. He gently lifted the guy's head up, and then placed his upper body on his arm. Hyung Jun wasn't smiling by now nor crying at all, guessed his tears were drained due to the last time he cried. He caressed Jung Min's face tenderly and bit his lips as sounds of flapping wings died out slowly; the two brothers were left by themself at last.

 

Yellow was the last to arrive, and he wasn't the only one to be amazed by this new Young Saeng. The guy didn't even have a scratch of wound on his body, and his face exuded out a noble feeling; made Yellow immediately bowed down, bid his welcome to the returned god. As he heard the guy's sweet voice gently touched his ears, told him to drop the etiquette; the guy raised his head. The moment his eyes met Young Saeng's, a flood of pressure ran through his skin. He hurried straighten up his posture again as Young Saeng turned around to look at the front; revealed his half-covered back by his new two wings. Yellow wasn't surprised much by now, his memories had finally came back to him, the one that was hidden away for the sake of the strongest God's safety; the one that hold the most power in his hands, powerful enough to kill any being.

 

Young Saeng looked down at his hands, moved them up and down and leant his head to a side; questioned himself, also amazed at how powerful the invisible energy activated inside each of his cell. Took in a deep breath, "I never knew--- This is who I am--- Memories--- My previous lives' memories--- I have them all---" thought the prince, went through everything that came up inside his head. A sad smile broke out on his beautiful face and one drop, only one drop of tear ran down his cheeks.

 

"Did you say your goodbye?" asked Young Saeng.

 

Looked over Orange, who also looked back in her eyes, "We did---" answered Green, exhaled with relief when she received a light nod from the prince. Meanwhile, Red stiffed his body as Young Saeng turned around, gave him a look with only half of his face revealed; he was expecting an answer from Red. The prince turned around again, this time not at Yellow but straight at Red. He walked toward the boy with his right hand put in front of his abdomen, like a noble posture while the other hand let down freely beside his flank. He stopped right before Red, looked straight steadily into the boy's eyes and didn't say anything; just by his eyes, Red stuttered his answer in return, "N-- No, we didn't--- Sir---"

 

"Good---Can you do me a favor?"

 

"Yes---" He moved his hand up near Red's eyes, stopped right in front of them; his killer smile came along with that gesture. A flick was heard and Blue's body shone brightly in azure. Soon, a couple drops of water appeared from nowhere; twirling around in the air. After Blue was Green, her wings quickly being turned into plant's color as well as her hair; and a leaf of medicinal herbs floated up, which was taken from the forest nearby. In front of Red right at the moment now were a mixture of herd and water, they smashed up each other; half fighting but half were trying to mingle. After all of them turned into a complete mixture, Blue and Green was released from being used. A crumbled came right after that as Young Saeng moved his fingers consecutively like he was playing piano, a small stone was pulled up from the stone heap below them; slowly being carved into a small bottle. Young Saeng spoke in a low voice, "I want you two--- Red and Blue--- Bring this healing liquid to Jade--- Save his life--- And say your goodbye---" after carefully pour the mixture inside the new-made bottle. The two guardians swiftly on their wings, obediently did as Young Saeng said.

As Young Saeng about to turn away, a hand stopped him; it was Yellow. The guy gript on the prince's shirt, even when he was brave enough to do so, the guy soon hid his face away; avoided to look at Young Saeng.

 

"Wae?"

 

"You can bring--- Jinx back right? Great Soul--- You won't forget him right? He's--- He's your lover---"

 

Young Saeng didn't answer for a long while, but then he turned over, slightly tapped on Yellow's hand, "I can't--- I could heal them--- I could save a person when his heart yet stops--- But Jinx and Myth--- Both of them are gone--- Mianhae---" whispered the prince, and walked away; left Yellow's hand dropped down in disappointment. Young Saeng went back to his spot, right ahead of everyone with his two guardians: White and Black behind him. They all looked at one direction, straight at Victoria; Blue and Red joint them right after they returned.

 

"Hehehehe---- So this is your real form--- The Great God--- The strongest among the five---"

 

"You know about us---"

 

"Of course I know--- I snuck into Sol's study room and found it out in no time--- I even know if I drink your blood--- I would be immortal--- Hehehhehhehehe--- That's why I want to create a cross-bred child since the chance for it to become the Great God is pretty high---" Ignored how pissed the guardians were, Victoria firmly on her wings and left her spot on the yet broken down part of the almost ruined room. Dusted off her outfit, and groomed herself up, the woman still kept her poker face even when Young Saeng had known her not yet happened destiny. A yell let out from her open wide mouth, the woman charged with full speed at Young Saeng; hand held a black sword, pointed at the prince. If as usual, the young man would probably hide behind someone to be protected by them, but not anymore. Without blinking his eyes in fear, before the guardians were able to react, Young Saeng stretched out his arms in a defensive posture. His wings also spread out widely, revealed its long range and beautiful shape. Hell fire started to flare up from Victoria's sword as well as lightning twitched excitedly around her body; like a protection. She smirked confidently and increased her speed. The two crashed. Right where their power met, rays of darkness and light scattered out uncontrollably. Young Saeng didn't hesitated a bit, the prince slowly moved his arms until they were in front of his chest; he pushed the forward, right at Victoria. Their flesh didn't meet but only their power. Even so, the prince could saw through the woman's expression, knew that it's time to finish her off.

 

Victoria, who was being pushed back, widened her eyes in shock. "Where did that useless prince goes? Where is he now? Who is this?” she thought while steadied herself back on her wings. She backed off for a while, then smiled again, "I'd lose if I go easy one you--- Soul--- It's time I reveal my true self too neh?" said Victoria, dropped her sword and moved her hand up near . A stabbing sound was heard, but it wasn't made from any sharp object. Young Saeng still with his face exuded out the unfamiliar coldness, surprised the guardians again; this time with his parents also. He just stared at Victoria, who just stabbed her own throat with bare hand. The woman didn't scream but instead she was smiling. Even when blood was pouring down from her wound, wetted almost half of her dress; it looked like she didn't feel much pain. Convulsed in laughter, the woman joint her other hand in the blood-dripped hole on her neck. She moved her elbows up, equaled with her head with her hands grabbed onto two sides of the hole. A tearing sound was heard, even when everyone was turning their heads away, scared to look at what just happened; Young Saeng remained silence, still watching the scene with a straight face. Back to Victoria, the hole now had turned into a long cut, started from and down to her abdomen. Her split flesh were now being opened roughly, revealed what were inside her body; completely darkness. They weren't even what normal people would have, like what we called human's organisms. Under her flesh, were only darkness, darkness and darkness. After the revelation, that certain darkness swiftly escaped its shell; came out and filled the space with its dance. It wasn't even air, or liquid or even a simple solid being. It just kept continuously coming out from Victoria's body, with no shape or even a real form; the unknown creature just took up any free space in the atmosphere.

 

"YOU--- YOU DROVE ME TO MY EXTREME--- UNTIL I HAVE TO USE THIS FORM AND DESTROYED MY BEAUTIFUL HUMAN FORM---" said Victoria. Even when her body was gone, her voice was still rose up from somewhere near there, "YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD--- A GREAT GOD--- AND NOW SEE WHAT'VE DONE--- THIS ENTIRE WORLD WILL DIE--- NO ONE COULD STOP THIS MIASMA--- SOON IT'LL SPREAD TO THE EARTH--- AND FAR-OFF UNTIL IT DESTROYED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE--- HAPPY NOW? YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROTECT ANYONE NO MORE--- BECAUSE I'LL DESTROY THEM SOON--- WITH YOU--- YEARNING SOUL--- YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO DIE---"

 

Young Saeng heard voices of the guardians, they were asking him what to do; and of course his mother, Diana were pulling his arm, tried her best to drag him away, still yet dropped her idea to protect him. He chuckled a bit and earned himself a scold from Sol, his father.

 

"You just called me a Great God, Victoria--- Yet you forgot right away what you just said--- I'm the Great God--- No one would die in my era except for you---"

 

Finished his line, Young Saeng clenched his fist and called for his power. Wind started to fill the atmosphere again, this time even stronger and fiercer than the time he came back. They twirled around strongly until they shared weal and woe with each other and formed a tornado.

 

"You guys forgot who I am too, right? Living in this world for too long--- Have you guys all forgot what reason is there for your existences?" He turned his head, revealed half of his face and stared at White, his own mother but also who that carried on her shoulder the heavy responsibility; to obey his order and accept whatever he chooses. Saw that she stooped her head in shame, the Great God turned his head back and went on, "If you want to escape--- Go--- I won't stop you--- But if your loyalty is still there for me--- SAY YOUR LAST WORDS AND LEND ME A HAND---"

 

They all remained silent for a long while, probably asking their own consciences what should they do; and Yellow was the first one to react. He moved towards Young Saeng and patted him on his shoulder, "It's a bit cruel to say that you know---"

 

"If you're going to stay with me--- Call back your memories--- I'm always cruel this way---"

 

"Yes--- yes--- I remember---" Yellow laughed it off, he missed the cute Young Saeng a lot, but in his opinion, this Young Saeng wasn't bad at all. He turned his head, casted his eyesight far away; to where Kyu Jong was now. A hurtful smile broke out on his face, nodded slightly as he was eyeing the guy all over, "It was nice to be your guardian--- Such a kind-heart to be a devil---". After that, his whole body shone, as bright as thousands of light added up together. His golden hair also brought up its color, and slowly his wings joint the transformation. "I---", Yellow spoke up in a strong and clear voice, "Guardian of Light--- Hold in my hand the power that could lead beings to their rightful decision--- Willing to return to the Great God's side and be loyal to him---" As he finished his line, the boy disappeared like there wasn't even him in this world. He had come back to Young Saeng, and returned his power to the God.

 

Young Saeng grunt quietly, as a stinging pain ran through his body then up to every little parts of his wings; didn't even leave any of his feathers alone. Not let him rest, another voice rose up from behind him.

 

"I--- Guardian of Fire--- Hold in my hands the power of the Sun---"

 

"And I--- Guardian of Water--- Hold in my hands the power of the Sea---"

 

Young Saeng felt their hands placed firmly on his shoulders, "Willing to return to the Great God's side and be loyal to him---". They spoke at the same time and disappeared at the same time. Young Saeng let out a louder grunt this time, as the two most powerful powers enter his body as one. It was hot, burning hot at first and then turned out to be cold, freezing cold at the end. He trembled, gasped for breath and was craving for someone to support him; and he was satisfied. He felt a warm wind, slightly pushed his almost colapsed body up, back on its stand. The prince didn't turn around but he just sniffed silently. Tears ran down his cheeks, wetted his face. The young man bit his lower lips, stifling any whimper dare to slip out.

 

"Don't cry--- My love--- I'm sorry--- I'm sorry I left so early---"

 

"Why must you come back now? Why now?" Young Saeng whispered. His voice trembled in a mixed feeling, "Babo-ya--- Why did you jump in? You wouldn't have to die if you just stay right where you were---" He reproached the voice as its owner slowly showed himself more clearly. He stood in front of Young Saeng, tried to run his hand through the boy's soft hair. Even when his hand just went through it like some kind of nonexistent creature, the man still smiled satisfactorily. "I'm here--- Be strong--- I'm right beside you sweetie---" Young Saeng nodded in return, he somehow got back to his usual self as Kyu appeared in front of his eyes.

 

"Let's go---"

 

"Eh?" Green asked in surprise as Orange reached out his hand while standing ahead of her for some steps.

 

"You came up here after you already made up your mind right? Let's go---"

 

"You go first--- Don't you see how Soul suffered from the other two went in as one?"

 

"He won't be this time--- Let's go--- At least let me hold your hand one last time--- neh?" Green blushed lightly as Orange said that last line. She knew he always loves her and she too, always had her eyes on him only. She reached out her hand, gently placed it into the other guy's warm palm; and they headed towards where Young Saeng was now.

 

"I--- Guardian of Earth---"

 

"And---"

 

"Wait---" A voice interrupted their ceremony, but before they could argue back, Jung Min appeared before their eyes and stopped them by his usual charisma smile. "Before you guys disappear--- Don't you want to meet these people?" said Jung Min, pointed upward at a certain direction. From above, two familiar figures slowly revealed their faces.

 

"Unnie!!!" Green called out, her tone shaken in happiness. The girl wanted to hug her sister but then couldn't. Tears of joy mixed in a pang of sadness as she just flew right through her sister. Green then nodded her head as a hello to Indigo, who just right next to Violet. The four guardians shared their short blissful reunion, until Jung Min called for them, who stood next to Young Saeng by now. They gave each other one last look and moved near the prince.

 

"We--- Guardians of Earth---"

 

"Plant---"

 

"Protection---"

 

"And Love---"

 

"Willing to return to the Great God's side and be loyal to him---"

 

Young Saeng was surprised; there wasn't any pain this time. It was just pure sweetness and gentle wave of powers entered his body. Melted by how warm it was, Young Saeng smiled brightly as Jung Min whispered into his ears, "I'm here--- Soul--- My prince---"

 

Diana stood at the back. She didn't try to leave, and the thought never came up in her mind. What she was hesitating about was the decision Young Saeng made way back in the basement. She moved her hands up and rubbed them against her eyes; she didn't want to think about it but she couldn't help to cry when it kept bothering her. A hand stopped her from damaging her lovely eyes anymore; the man of her life entered her blurry vision. He wiped her tears away, then placed a small kiss on her lips, "It's time for us to go--- My love--- Let's both complete our mission--- As parents and his guardians---"

 

"Black--- Our son--- He'll---"

 

"Shhhhhhhhh--- Let's complete our mission---" He put his hand over , as a gesture to tell her not to think about it, "It's his decision--- We should respect it, right?" and the man earned himself a nod of her head in agreement.

 

"Soul---" Diana called out for her son, who then turned back gave her his usual gentle look, "I understand now--- I won't stop you anymore, instead--- I gave you my power--- To fulfill your wish---" She said and ran to him, hugged him from the back. Squeezed him inside her arms, Diana tears touched his back, made the guy moved slightly back a bit, to be closer to her even just one bit of length. He looked down, to where her hands crossed in front of his tummy. The prince then looked up again after he saw his own mother disappeared into the atmosphere. "Omma--- Gomawo---" said the prince, feeling the sensation of her love entered his body from behind.

 

"I--- Guardian of Pureness--- Willing to return and be loyal to Yearning Soul--- My son---"

 

"And I--- Guardian of Darkness--- Willing to return to the Great God and be loyal to him---" Without hesitation or even a small nod of head as a goodbye, Sol said his line and disappear. The guy didn't go easy on his son; he was mad at Young Saeng but didn't have a chance to scold him; now he would punish him, for being the stupid but brave son that he loves. "This is for you, who made his mother cried her eyes out and the bravest God of this era---"

 

"APPA!!!" As Sol's presence slowly faded away, the man was able to look at his other son one last time. His heart twisted in pain as the guy charged at him with his eyes full of tears. He heard the boy called out for him but he couldn't stop now. His vision started to get blurry and Hyun Joong's face disappeared from his sight. Even so, he whispered one last line that he believed the boy was able to catch it.

 

"You did well--- My son and I'm sorry---" Hyun Joong reached out both of his arms, tried to hold his father back; but it was too late, the man had completely being erased on this world. He yelled in pain, calling for his father; he couldn't save him again and this fact killed him inside. Angry, he intended on beat the crap out of Young Saeng, who was just stood there, motionless like an unmovable statue. But someone stopped him from behind, it was Hyung Jun.

 

"Joey--- Don't stop me---"

 

"Anya--- I can't let you--- You'll understand--- Just don't interfere--- Neh?" Hyung Jun released his hands and let Hyun Joong be on his own. Even when his lover didn't know what Young Saeng was doing; he knew it well and clearly. The young man held his lover hand and dragged the guy to Young Saeng. "We're here--- Be strong--- Soul---"

 

Young Saeng nodded in reply, he knew his brother was mad at him and he couldn't do anything to explain. He had to focus and defeat his greatest enemy. The prince felt his body excitedly screamed out for an attack, every part of his flesh were filled with power and was eager to show its strength. In his lover's arms, and right beside were his best friends, also his big brother; the prince felt his heart beating soundly in harmony with the other four. "I---" he finally spoke up, "Yearning Soul--- As the Great God of this era--- Will destroy you--- VICTORIA!!!"

 

Young Saeng felt his hands shook roughly as energy escaped out from every part of his body. His eyes unwillingly closed by themself but the prince fought back. He stretched his eyes out and stubbornly stared into the middle of where his power was attacking fiercely at. He heard screams from Victoria, and was able to feel her pain through his own flesh. The totally chaos in front of him started to shrink as each second passed by. As much as how many darkness were purified, the prince felt his body lose its strength as many; still he stayed strong, firmly on his wings. But then, at this moment, feathers from his new-found wings also left its spot and scattered out, filled the atmosphere. And when Victoria completely disappeared from this world was when Young Saeng saw his own vision rolled up until he completely saw nothing but darkness. The guy felt down onto his brother arms and never opens his eyes again.

 

"The third choice--- The choice that only you could choose--- The Great God of this Era--- The choice to reunite the guardians and die with them in exchange for power--- Powerful enough to defeat any enemy--- Will you choose it?"

 

"Yes--- I will---"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyun Joong closed the door of his room and walked straight down the corridor. There was a notification came from the soldier, said that Hyung Jun had arrived. It had been one month since Young Saeng's death, who sacrificed his own life to save this whole universe. He arrived at the gate of his kingdom and found his lover with a smile on his face. Hyung Jun inherited the throne after Victoria got destroyed. To be truthful, Hyun Joong wanted his lover to move back in Garden of Angel and live with him, but the guy refused to. He snapped out of his thought as the guy ran at him and kissed him like he always did in the past.

 

"So you built him a statue huh?" Hyung Jun asked, eyes at where Hyun Joong placed the huge statue of Young Saeng, which was sculpted just like Young Saeng last greatest image; the boy who stood with his arms wide open and hair flew in the strong winds, tried to protect his beloved world.

 

"Hm--- He deserves it--- To be honest--- I don't know if this is enough to express my sorry toward him--- If I know it was the last time I could say something to him--- I wouldn't be mad at him like that---"

 

Hyung Jun remained beside his lover's side and consoled the guy, "Don't be sad--- You remember his last words right?"

 

"Of course I do---"

 

"Well then--- Be strong and be happy for him neh?" earned himself a nod in reply, Hyung Jun happily kissed Hyun Joong then pulled the guy up; lead him back inside his room and the two spent their first night together after 10 years of separation.

 

"I'm not going to die--- I'm going to meet him--- Hyung--- This is not the end--- It's the beginning of my life---"

 

------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------------------------