Last Words

You Are My Wings

"Hurry! This way" A man appeared from far away, one hand holding a child and the other hand kept his lover from getting lost. The two shadows rushed through the cloudy forest. They kept run, run and run without turning back for once. Suddenly, the woman fell on her knees, she tried to catch her breath but the man insisted on pulling her along. The two quarreled for a while until they heard the sound of people rummaged in the forest came nearer. The couple got back on their feet on started running again until they reach a waterfall.

 

"You have to jump." The man told the woman, "Get out of here before they found you."

 

"No! Sol. What about you?" the woman whimpered.

 

Gave his lover the child, the man shook his head and put his hand on her lips, signaled the woman to stay quiet, "Diana, listen to what I'm about to say! What they want is me, not you or this child. Don't cry! Don't cry! Go and live your life peacefully in that world, give this child a better life for me, okay?" Sol caressed his lover gently on her cheek, slightly kissed her while wiping off those tears, what were running down continuously. After a couple second, the man went on, "Sou... Ah no! Young Saeng, forgive me my son. I can't raise you up, I can't give you what called father-love, but keep this..." Sol brought out a cross-earring and gave it to Diana and hug both of them tightly, "... keep this earring so that one day I can recognize you if you return to this world. Farewell, my family."

 

Pushed Diana down the cliff, Sol turned around and faced the crowd. He didn't mind what will happen to him, the fact that Diana and his son are now safe made him feel relieved. He closed his eyes, recalled his memories once last time before got devoured by the cruelest being of the world, Victoria.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this chapter is horribly short and clift-hanger but this is the intro where every thing started.... I'll update soon.... soon enough for you guys to sastify.... like I mention before.... this story going to be a long long one.... so please look forward to what I will give you guys in the future...  If nothing would change, chapter 2 will come out around next Saturday or Sunday...