New Friends

You Are My Wings


 


Young Saeng looked out the window while lying down on his bed. A new room, a new home and even a new status. Everything seems so foreign to him. A sigh slipped out of the Young Saeng's mouth, he wondered if his life would go on like this until the day he dies. For an instant, he remembered how his life had been until the day his mom's death; so peaceful and normal. Suddenly, he jerked up to follow two figures floating on the sky. He promptly on his feet and pushed the door wide opened. Leaned oneself on the balcony, straightened his back and opened wide his eyes to catch up with the two winged figures. Young Saeng's whole body tensed up, his mouth went dry in amazement.

The two beings slowly alighted when they noticed Young Saeng. Their wings moved gently up and down as they moving down towards the strange boy.

"Is he by any chance?" One of them spoke up.

"Innocent eyes, dimples and a slender body. No doubt at all. It must be him."

"Whoa! Really? Oh my Holy Sol. So the lost prince really did come back." The blue hair angel fluttered closer to Saengie gave him a surprised. "What's your name? How old are you? When did you come back?" He hovering around Young Saeng and question him non-stop. The boy smiling brightly as he soared high up the sky, he circled around for a couple round then swooped down again. Unexpectedly, a hand stops him. Young Saeng flinched as he noticed the other angel, who was right next to him now was the one who stop the boy, "Don't hyper up you idiot!" scolded the angel.

Steadied themself, the two turned over Saengie. The younger-look one spoke up, "I'm Blue teehee, and this blood-headed is my little brother, Red. Please to meet you, my prince."

"Eh?"

"Hm?"

"No, no. Did you say he's your 'little' brother?" Young Saeng stuttered.

"Yes." Blue looked blankly at Young Saeng, but then his eyes annoyingly stared down at the Prince, his lips jerked up on one-side created a scary smile, "Don't talk about height in front of me."

Young Saeng face turned blue, he wondered if the boy called Blue because he makes people turned blue with that smirk of him. "My name is Soul, Yearning Soul." Young Saeng's voice trembling as he revealed his real name to the first two angel he talks since he came back; yes, his birth name. He laughed off at Blue to calm the guy down then make way for them to enter his room. They didn't want to waste an opportunity to make new friends. Though Myth - Jung Min - told him to be careful before he went to settle some matter, Soul believe in his instinct that Blue and Red ain't someone suspicious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Myth! Myth!" Soul called out for the charisma angel "I want to go to school too."

Myth' face stiffed as Soul mentioned about the school. Put his hands onto Soul's shoulders, Myth worriedly asked, "Who told you about the school?"

"Red! I met him just now!" Soul happily announced. His eyes gleamed on with hope about going to school again. He has been so fed up that he could no longer bear with this boring life of royal.

"But master, that school is... "

"Mixed between angel and devil right? right? right? That's why it's awesome Jung Min-ah. Yo... pft"

"SSHHHHHHHH... Don't call me by that name..." Myth closed his eyes and shook his head. "Really. When will you learn, master? The King was so mad at me yesterday because I gave you my birth name."

"But Myth? How come only I and my brother have different birth names than other people."

"What you mean?"

"I mean you have Jung Min as your birth name and Jovial Myth as your assumed name. On the contrary, my brother birth name is Halcyon Jade and his other name is Hyun Joong. Seems weird to me." Young Saeng pouted cutely at Myth, gave him a little smile.

"Babo! The answer is because you're royal and so is the king. Stop being stupid, my prince." Myth tapped on Soul's forehead as he walked away, "I'll tell you more when I get back, and be good."

Unsatisfied with Myth's halfway conversation. The young prince demanded for more, and of course what he wants the most; to enroll in the mixed school. An idea came to his mind. He smiled complacently and rushed to the place of that person.