Him

You Are My Wings

 

"Where did you get that thing?" Young Saeng jolted as a familiar voice came from behind him. Abashed, he turned around and hid the ring behind his back.

 

Hyun Joong fixedly looked at how his dongsaeng reacted then came closer to confirm what he saw again. He dragged the prince close to him roughly then subdued him down on the bed. The king jumped onto his brother, reached out his hand; tried to snatch away the suspicious object in Young Saeng's hand. As the prince struggled to get away, Hyun Joong pushed his head down into the pillow to distract him; then rapidly clapped his wings to fly up a little, reached the Young Saeng's hand. He slowly stood up after finally got the object from the young prince.

 

"Where did you get this?"

 

"Hyung---"

 

"I ASKED YOU WHERE YOU GOT THIS."

 

"Why mad at me? I-- I picked it on the ground near the garden's pond."

 

Let out a relieved sigh, the king turned over to look at his little dongsaeng. The prince now knelt beside the bed, looked at him with his eyes seem a bit different; but Hyun Joong ignored it.

 

"Aren't you going to explain to me why you were so persistent to get that thing away from me?" Young Saeng asked in a low voice.

 

"This isn't the time---"

 

"I want to know."

 

"I said---"

 

"Then when will it be the right time exactly?"

 

Hyun Joong glared at Young Saeng, gave him a warning not to mess with him; but the prince's eyes wouldn't shake one bit. Instead, there was something flared up inside his eyes; something different. Was it because of what he saw on the ring? Hyun Joong asked himself. He stared at Young Saeng, doubting his own thought. There were still a lot of thing the prince needed to know; the king wanted to tell his dongsaeng, but still why he was still feeling so anxious about this decision.

 

"Tomorrow--- Stayed at home. No, from now on just stay inside the palace. Don't go out, and then I'll tell you." Hyun Joong ordered Young Saeng then walked coldly away; wouldn't let the prince has 1 second to argue back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyun Joong returned to his room, he throws the ring on the table and stared blankly at it. Myth arrived soon after that. After the formal greeting, he gestured Myth into his private room.

 

"He came here."

 

"Who?"

 

"Who do you think would make me dragged you all the way in here to talk about?"

 

Jung Min's eyes slowly widen up as he finally got who Hyun Joong mentioned about, but then turned back to normal. He smacked the king on the back, and then laughed it off. His lips jerked up on one side, "Don't joke with me." said Jung Min skeptically. But seeing how Hyun Joong reacted to his joke, Jung Min's face tensed up in terror. He unsteadily stood up, and then started walking around the room. His face turned whiter and whiter as all the sad memories rushed back to him. When his legs seem to not able to support him anymore, Jung Min knelt down. Surrounded his arms around his body, Jung Min bent down touched his head on the floor; whispering quietly, but loud enough for Hyun Joong to hear it. There was sorrow, regret as well as hatred in his tone.

 

"Myth--- It wasn't your fault. We'll get him back." Hyun Joong came down and hugs Jung Min. It been long since the last time he saw Myth this pathetic. For Min, this new would be something deserved to be celebrate but also something that would worry him to death. Hyun Joong pulled Min in, rested his head on his shoulder and patted on Min's head to console him.

 

"It'll be fine, I promise. For Hyung Jun as well as Young Saeng. We'll protect them."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG what's wrong with me these day.... can't write anything... TT.TT Sorry guys... I deceived you... I got all the plot done but then having problem to write it out........ ARG I'm going to crazy.... It's getting confused right? I'm confusing here myself...about how to write it in a best way.... anyway.. I'll update soon.... Thank you for bearing with my bad writing skill TT.TT kamsammida