Guardians

You Are My Wings

"Joey! Come here" Hyung Jun spun around, looked at his lover while smiling brightly. The man just got back from a long meeting with the crown still on his head. He slightly bent down a bit to catch the joyful boy who was running directly straight into his arms. He rebounded a little due to the collision.

 

"Tired?"

 

"Anya. Did you keep your promise to stay as a good boy while I'm away?" The man said while looking at the boy with eyes filled of love.

 

"I did. Where is Myth?" Hyung Jun stood on his tiptoe, looked pass his lover's shoulder to find his big brother.

 

"He has something to do. He'll be back soon. Now I have to go again, you'll be fine right?"

 

"No--- Why leaving so soon--- You just got back."

 

"I'm sorry--- I came here because I wanted to meet you but I still have things to do--- I'll be back in the evening--- Be good okay." The man said then hurriedly walked away, unknowing that this might be the last time they could be together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wake up!"

 

Young Saeng regained his consciousness, found himself being seized in an unfamiliar maze. His two hands were tied up into two direction and the rope's extremities ended at two corner of the room. His body was roughly suspended mid-air, gave him no choice but to stay on his knees. How many days had passed? The prince had no ideas. The only thing he could remember was someone suddenly barged in his room through the window right before he went to bed. The stranger charged in, pulled both of his arms then flew up near the ceiling of the room. Unable to fly was one of Young Saeng's weaknesses; he struggled to get down but failed. In a sudden without the prince knowing it, the intruder wrapped his arm around Young Saeng's neck and started to strangle him. Choked due to the need of air, his eyes started close unwillingly by itself. The last thing he could catch was the expression of his brother, painfully looked at him.

 

"Are you even listening to me?" A voice that woke him up just now reclaimed its existence.

 

Eyeing the guy for a couple second, "Who are you?" the prince strongly without any fear replied.

 

"You insolent bastard! You dare to talk to the crown-prince like that? I'll----"

 

"It's fine! It's fine, Orange! Not knowing isn't a crime. You go ahead and drag that failure over here."

 

"Yes, master."

 

After the guy named Orange went away to do a certain mission that the so called crown-prince ordered him to, Young Saeng was left alone in the jail-like room with the remained two people. Somehow, Young Saeng felt a bit uneasy because he didn't understand what was going on. But his inquisitive self soon be satisfied.

 

"I'll at least introduce myself then. I'm Heteroclite Joey, the crown-prince of this kingdom, Hell of Devil. This girl right here is Green, both Orange and Green are my guardians."

 

"And can you please explain to me why I'm being held in prison? I believe there's a peace treaty between our two kingdoms and this action could be assumed as a violation toward the treaty--- I hope you have a better explanation, Mr. Joey"

 

"Well said! Well said!" A smirk slightly appear on the guy's face, crept Young Saeng somehow, "But how sad, at this time of days, the treaty has lost its utility--- You're really smart, prince--- use the treaty to go against me--- but again--- you fail! hmmmm--- said--- Do you want to know more about your birth?"

 

What Joey said hit Young Saeng's mind, activated his hunger for veracity. The prince desperately looked up to that guy's face, his expression showed Joey all how much it means to him. A satisfactory smile slowly revealed on Joey's face, he reached out his hand, touched up from Young Saeng's Adam apple to his chin; but he stopped when sounds of someone coming closer started to get louder. The door was opened widely again, this time two people appeared behind it.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Your---- Majesty--- urgghhh----"

 

"Now-- now--- Myth! Don't moving so soon! Lie down!" Hyun Joong obliged the wounded Jung Min to lie down, "You're still a bit feverish--- Just stay there--- No argues, okay?"

 

"Kay, but--- how is the prince?" Hyun Joong slightly flinched as Myth mentioned about his brother. He didn't want Myth to know about Young Saeng was being kidnapped yet; not if he was in this condition. He had sent Red and Blue, his two guardians to go after the kidnapper shortly after he flew to escape through the way he used to get in. Forced himself to smile, he turned over at Myth, telling the guy that Young Saeng was fine; but Myth saw through his acting skill.

 

"Don't lie to me! You are dead worrying about him--- It writes all over you face--- I heard the last sentence Joey said before he left. Of course you couldn't get there on time because of me--- Why lie?"

 

"What should I do? Joey--- He wasn't like that in the past--- Why did he left? I still don't get it--- I--- I love him so much--- Why did he betray us?"

 

Min heaved up his head and reached out his still-fine right arm then embraced the king gently. He knew so well how much Hyun Joong loves his younger blood brother. From the day they were brought to the palace, the king at this time was still a crown-prince, had always tend to like Joey more than him. It couldn't be help since Hyung Jun was a bright kid. Despite the fact he was born with a pair of raven's wings even though his older brother was an angel, Jun still finely grew up to be a beautiful young man. But the life of a devil in an angel's kingdom wasn't all smooth, even he was conferred as a part of the royal family, people still isolated him. For Hyung Jun's sake, Hyun Joong built him a small private place right in the middle of the palace. It was a flower garden, for Hyung Jun to play and also for the king could come visit him anytime he wanted during the daytime. And of course its real purpose was to bring Hyung Jun out of anyone's eyes, who had intention to just kill off the so called stray. Everything was still fine until one day Hyung Jun suddenly broke through the barrier and said he wanted to go to the devil's kingdom with hatred in his eyes toward Jung Min; even Hyun Joong couldn't stop him. The incident left Jung Min and the king a big question in their minds. What happened? From that day on, Min blamed himself for too sunk in works and Hyun Joong also did the same thing. The two couldn't forgive themself.

 

"Let's go rescue Soul together okay?" Min suggested.

 

"No. I'll go. You stay here!"

 

"Why? Jade, that place is dangerous and Joey wouldn't spare you. He hates us now. Beside my powers are Protection and Love, I'll be a great help." Jung Min stubbornly gainsaid Hyun Joong, despised about the king permitted him to go.

 

Hyun Joong signed, shook his head then calmly explained his reason for Jung Min, "The thing is not about Joey. It's about you. Your guardians are dead, what could you possibly do? We need our guardians to be able to use our powers, remember? Violet and Indigo sacrificed their life to save your life as your guardians. You have to stay alive for their sakes. And--- for Joey."

 

"For you also, Jade. You have to come back." Jung Min gently touched Hyun Joong flawless skin, gave him one last hug before the guy set out to a place where it was called hell. Min lying on the bed looked at Hyun Joong's back moving around the room, taking any necessary equipment for the quest. The king turned over and looked at Jung Min one last time, then walked straight out the door without any hesitation. They both know what will waiting for them after their separation and promised to themself that no matter what might happen, there'll be no regret in their hearts.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Seriously... idk if I'm writing the story well or not... this is pretty much getting into the most confusing part of the story... You guys maybe now wondering why: YS got kidnapped? Hyung Jun's behavior? What happened in the past? Who is Hyung Jun and Jung Min's parents? Who is Hyun Joong, Young Saeng parents? And more and more and more... even I... the one who's writing this story... its creator... now is in confusion also LMAO... but the key is held in their birth... seriously... these guy's birth are totally confusing... LOL

And well... thanks for reading this story until today... I know my writing skill is boring and stuff... but thanks anyway... please leave some comments as a reward for my poor job... maybe scold me for my grammar mistakes or how I write the story LOL... I would appreciate that XD