Victoria

You Are My Wings

Young Saeng clenched one of his fists and the other gript Kyu Jong's one. His lover also, was squeezing his hand; like a consolation for Young Saeng to calm down. Just through the little connection between their hands, both males understood what were in their minds. They walked beside each other silently. One sometimes glanced back to give his cute lover a forced smile and the other man just looked back with his eyes full of gentleness. Kyu Jong swallowed his saliva; the guy seemed nervous. Of course he would. How could he be relaxed when the woman in front of him wasn't the kind who would spare for any living being out of kindness? Took a chance to look back at Young Saeng one more time, Kyu leant down and whispered to the prince's ears; told him to run. He gave the man a real detailed plan, about how he would trick the woman for Young Saeng to escape. But unfortunately, Young Saeng opposed fiercely through his usual sweet look. He scowled at Kyu Jong, pouted like a child when his mom wouldn't give him what he wants. It supposed to have an angry feeling but instead, Young Saeng's irate face just made his lover turned away with his hand on his mouth; to prevent him from laugh out loud.

 

"You guys seem close---" The woman spoke up, voice sound a bit ironic as she glanced back; looked at the couple with half of her face revealed. Young Saeng flinched slightly, he still couldn't get used to her face yet. A face that emitted out only nothingness, no, she was smiling. But oddly, Young Saeng can't sense any warmness or at least happiness came from it; the woman's face looked like she was wearing a mask. A smile that made people's hair stand on end. A chuckle slipped out right at the edge of her over-make-up lips, she looked at Young Saeng; eyeing the prince all over.

 

"You look just like her--- Those eyes--- Even though you have your father's silky hair--- Your face still gives out that woman's feeling as I look at you---"

 

She stepped closer, right in front of Young Saeng. The cute man didn't move an inch, his other free hand just moved up and grabbed onto Kyu Jong's shirt tightly. He didn't like the way the woman look at him; it was creepy. He understood what she said, in fact, it was too obvious that she was talking about his mom.

 

"Wae? Scared of me? Now--- I'm not going to hurt you--- Come here--- Diana's son---"

 

His body went numb; the prince stared at the woman with his eyes stretched out till its limit. He was perspiring all over. He didn't know what happen to him, but there was a voice urged him to step one step forward and immediately rest his head on that woman's chest; for her to pamper him like a mother to his son. It kept incited him, to the point where he didn't know what he should do. A hand stopped him, pulled him back to reality and took back his own right to control his body.

 

"Ma'am--- The last guy I saw who innocently tumble down into your kindness has lost his humanity and turned into someone who would forgot about the person that killed his own parents--- So--- Could you please step back and leave this guy alone?" Kyu Jong said in a low voice. His right arm had already moved up to Young Saeng's shoulders and slightly but forcefully dragged the guy into his secure arms. He turned his back towards the woman, who looked at his attitude with a bit of shock on her face. The expression soon faded away, replaced with a smirk dangled teasingly on her flawless skin. She turned around, happily walked down the corridor lighted on her feet. Her dress overlaid the path, and being dragged on the floor as the woman proceeded deeper into the darker part of the corridor. Young Saeng scanned Kyu Jong's face one more time, before the guy pulled him along; followed the woman.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The three arrived at the biggest room of the castle. Young Saeng heard Kyu Jong murmured in a low voice, just enough for the prince to get what he said. It was the ball room; where the kingdom held its association meetings, or simpler, parties. For the information, Young Saeng just nodded his head lightly but in fact, he couldn't get the idea how a party could be fun if the room looks this much awful. There was no light, everything Young Saeng could frailly caught a bit of its existence were all placed near windows; just like they were placed there for the moon to shine at it. Except for what could be seen, the middle space of the room was in completely darkness. Young Saeng didn't like it, and how could he be. He was raised in a peaceful world, the Earth. And where was brought to also not really this hellacious. Where he from were all better than here, and he would like to get home as soon as possible.

 

"Where are you right now?" Kyu Jong heard Yellow's voice; the guy used his mind-connecting ability again.

 

"I'm at the main ball room."

 

"How the hell did you get there?"

 

"I flew back to the basement--- well--- Victoria was there--- We were trapped---" Kyu Jong tried to be as blunt as he could and replied Yellow like the way they always communicated when they were not together.

 

"WHAT???"

 

"I'm fine--- But I need you to get help--- I can't handle her alone--- She's just having fun playing with us now--- I don't know when she'll actually kill both of us--- We have no time to waste---"

 

Kyu Jong cut his connection with Yellow as soon as he finished what he wanted to say. He trusted Yellow. And of course, he didn't want to pay too much attention to the conversation and forget about his lover's safety.

 

A flick was heard, and all the candles in the room flared up. Victoria was sitting on the jet-black throne, smiled at the two males; who still stood beside each other. Her face exuded out the coldness that Young Saeng had never felt before. Opened her lips, the mysterious woman lasciviously laughed before she introduced herself. Young Saeng just stayed in silence. It wasn't really necessary for her to do such thing since he had already known her reputation through all the lessons he got since the day he officially became a prince.

 

Kyu Jong stepped forward, stretched out his beautiful black wings like a shield covered half of Young Saeng's existence. He glanced back, gave the prince an alert and warned him by his look to not cross over his protection; as the result, he earned himself a nod of absolute obedience. He turned back to look at the woman, who was sitting imposingly about 20 feet from where they were. "Where is he?" the man finally opened his mouth.

 

"Who?"

 

"My father---"

 

The woman didn't answer Kyu Jong's question right away, but fell back and rest on the back of the throne. She put her hand on her forehead, and chortled like Kyu Jong just told her a laughable joke. "Your father?" Finally, the laughter died out. She stood up elegantly, raised her head high, proudly like a queen; wait, she's a real queen.

 

"Say--- When did he become your father, Jinx? I don't recall having you as his son--- Halcyon Jade is the only descendant of Sol and me--- and you--- are certainly wasn't born--- ah no--- created INSIDE of my belly--- Remember? You are an incomplete CLONE!!!" At the time when she finished her line, the woman had already stood in front of Kyu Jong. But the guy didn't panic, to be honest, he was calmer than Victoria expected. She reached out her hand, and raised it up near the beautiful cheek of his. She stopped right there, just one more centimeter and both skin would meet.

 

Kyu Jong strengthen his force around the woman's wrist, and firmly pulled it away from his face, "I'm not blood related to him doesn't mean he would abandon me--- He's still better than someone who created me and ditched me aside---"

 

"Hah! Are you blaming me now?"

 

"I never once blame you, mom---" Kyu Jong calmly voiced out what was in his heart from all those years he lives with her. His nose turned sour, but he tried to control his emotion. "I love you from the bottom of my heart--- Even when you hate me--- Even when you are bad--- You're still my mother--- No matter what happen--- I'm still a cut off part of you--- Even when you chose Joey over me--- I didn't mind at all--- As long as I could stay beside you--- I'm alright--- I---"

 

"What now? Are you regretting that you followed me instead of stay back with your brother?" She struggled between Kyu Jong’s strong hand as she spoke. Victoria still put up her poker-face but Young Saeng knew that she was scared. The prince still stayed in silence behind their conversation. Even though he said nothing as he was told, but the guy understood all what they were talking about. Kyu Jong's past, Young Saeng knew it all; his lover told him on the way from the gaol to where he gave him the earring. Though he was surprised, but somehow there was relief dancing in his heart. Why? Because he finally able to face Kyu Jong again, after cleared up all the matter about them being half-sibling.

 

"I know this might be too late but you mustn't believe what Joey said. The part of me being Jade's brother is right and you are too Jade's brother; but me and you have nothing to do with each other. I know this is crazy but believe me. Victoria, who is now this kingdom's queen, your father and tried to make a cross-bred child. The result is Jade, who born without any wings. Soon after his birth, she brought out some illegal experiments to create clones who inherited her genes; I'm the result. Unfortunately, I'm just an incomplete one, so she decided to kill me off. Knew her mad intention, the king brought the 1 year old me and 2 year old Jade, back to Garden of Angel, planned on raising both of us up by his own. At that time, Lady Diana, a maid willingly followed us back to our kingdom, said that she couldn't live in Hell of Devil anymore. She's your mom Soul-ah. After living with each other, they fell in love and you were born. About why I left Garden of Angel, it was stupid of me--- Jade--- As a child he promised to choose the black wing, become a devil like me--- But then when the time comes, he chose to be an angel since you, lady Diana and the king were nowhere to be found--- Out of anger, thought that Jade betrayed me--- I ran back to Victoria---"

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... tmr... my mom will stays home... which mean I have to go with her somewhere... which leads to the fact that I won't be able to write anything... which makes me sad... LOL

I wanted to save this chapter until like wednesday and update it.... but since I'm a good person... I'll update it today... more like I'm too excited LOL

Please... I seriously need you guys to comment... I'm so lonely LOL This is like a write and enjoy the story by myself... I'm starting to think I should make this into video clip and post it on youtube LOL but a fic stays as a fic... and more like I can't do it with my ability LOL

Enjoy, subscribe and comment... I don't know when will I be able to write again... so don't leave me my readers.... I'm lonely LMAO