A Free Day

The Stars

Jiyong awoke feeling well rested, despite not sleeping most of the night. He was happy to wake up a second day in a row with the elder rapper’s arms around him. He shifted and looked down at their entangled legs, and smiled at all the lovebites on his torso. He felt gentle fingers trace the hollow of his hips and follow the curve of his stomach up. Ji to his back and smiled at his lover. Seunghyun’s fingers continued their path until they reached the younger’s neck. The taller man kissed Jiyong passionately. 

The tattooed man sighed into the kiss, loving that it was his reality. 

“I didn’t hurt you last night, did I?”

Ji smiled. “No, I’m great.”

The elder smiled and ran his thumb over Ji’s bottom lip. “I’m glad. Although, I didn’t realize I’d left so many marks.” He chuckled at his observation. 

The younger giggled. “I can easily cover it up. I like it, it means I really am yours.”

“Hm, that’s true.” Seunghyun began kissing him again, biting his lip and ghosting his fingers down the slim man’s sides. 

The temperature was rising in the room, lighting a fire in their veins when a knock sounded on the door. 

“Are you two still sleeping?”

They both sighed in frustration before Jiyong started giggling uncontrollably. The elder raised his eyebrow at him. 

“You’re awfully entertained.”

Ji covered his mouth. “I’m sorry, but they have bad timing. Hn, that was great.” 

Seung smiled at his beautiful lover. “I love seeing you smile, so I guess it’s okay.” 

Seungri knocked again. “Don’t be gross! Come have breakfast!”

The rappers looked at each other. “Guess we better go out there. They’ll come in next time.” The elder nodded and smirked as Ji stood from the bed and stretched. The shorter man grabbed sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt. 

“You just gonna sit there?” 


“Hm, I like the view from here.” 

Ji smiled. “I like mine too.” He replied as his eyes trailed over Seunghyun’s exposed torso. 

“You should find me pajama pants.”

“Why? You have legs?”

The elder stuck his tongue out as he stood up and quickly wandered into the closet, exiting a moment later wearing silk pajama bottoms and a long sleeved shirt. He held out his hand to the younger, who eagerly grabbed it and lead the way out of their room. 

They walked into the kitchen and saw the others there, actually making food. 

“I hope you don’t burn this building to the ground.” Seunghyun said as he sat on a stool, with Ji hopping up on the counter beside him.

Seungri, turned from the stove with a frown. “Hey, we can manage to not burn things.”

Bae laughed. “You say as the food starts burning.” 

The youngest man turned around quickly, taking whatever he was cooking away from the heat. They all laughed at him. Dae moved towards him, and took the spatula from him. 

“Just let me finish this, ok?”

Seungri pouted, and jumped up on the counter beside Jiyong. 

“Awe, Panda, it’s okay.”

Daesung chuckled as he finished cooking. 

            ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

After they ate, Ji went to take a shower, leaving his lover to be questioned by their bandmates, who refused to let Seunghyun accompany the leader. The rapper was still sitting on the stool, studiously ignoring the younger men. He sipped his coffee in silence. 

“Really?”

Seunghyun looked out the corner of his eye at Dae. “What?”

The singer rolled his eyes. “What are you guys gonna tell YG?”

“Oh.. We haven’t really figured that out yet. Probably just tell him the truth. See what he says.”

“But what if he gets mad?” The youngest looked worried. 

“I don’t think he’d risk splitting the five of us. He might not be happy about it, but I think he’ll tell us just to keep it quiet for now.” 

“I hope so, but be careful when you guys see him.” Bae warned the rapper. 

“I know, and Ji does too. We know this is risky, but life isn’t worth living if you never take risks, especially if they make you happy.” The other three nodded as the left him alone and went to the living room. 

After another few moments, Ji walked into the room and wrapped his arms around his lover. 

“Your turn.”  

The elder smiled as he turned in his seat. “Is it?”

Ji nodded. “What do you wanna do later?” 

Seunghyun draped an arm over Ji’s shoulder, bringing the shorter man closer to him. “We could just get on Netflix. Or YouTube?”

The younger giggled. “Netflix and chill?”

“Hell no! That shouldn’t even be a thing! Don’t even use that phrase jokingly.”

Jiyong smiled, looking amused with himself. “Don’t like all the new internet talk?”

“That one is creepy, it’s just like ‘Yo, let’s chill with some Netflix.’ And then boom, is expected. Like, that phrase is just a trap.”

Ji laughed at the other and put his face against Seung’s shoulder. “Man, tell me what you really think.”

“Oh hush. It’s not that funny.”

Ji looked up at him before pecking his cheek. “But it’s hilarious.” 

Seunghyun smiled. “You’re cute.”

Ji blushed and shook his head lightly. “Nu-uh, you are.”

“You guys are so cute I want to puke!” Bae called from the living room. 

The rappers laughed quietly. “I should go take that shower now, huh?”

Ji nodded. “Probably. Fair warning, we might not stay here though.” He gave Seung a playful smirk before sauntering away. 

“Oh?” 

Seunghyun walked down the hall to the bathroom. 

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Ji sat on an ottoman in the living room and looked at the TV. They were watching some American show that didn’t really interest him. He turned towards Bae and Daesung and pulled his legs up onto the short stool to sit with his legs crossed. 

“Hi.”

Bae looked at their leader. “Hey. You make a better door than window, Ji.”

Ji smiled. “You watch this all the time. I know it’s a rerun.” 

“True, but I’m still stating a fact.” 

Ji stuck his tongue out at his friend. Bae scrunched his nose in response. The other two just laughed. 

Ji's face turned serious.“Bae, do you think he and I are making a mistake?”

Bae gave him a sad look. “Man, your fangirls would hate seeing you so unsure of yourself. But no, I think you two will be happy. I mean, what, it’s been two days and you’re already smiling more. Like, the type of smiles that reach your eyes. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you smile like that. I can’t wait ‘til your parents see the way you’ve been smiling.”

The rapper brought his knees to his chest. “Do you think YG will kick us out?”

Dae leaned forward and put his hand on Ji’s knee. “I doubt it. He wouldn’t risk losing you guys. And we’re all a family, I think he’ll just want to make sure you guys know what you’re doing before you might go public.”

Ji nodded. “Thanks guys. I’m gonna go see if he’s done. I think we might go outside and hang out today.”

They smiled reassuringly at Jiyong as he stood and left the room. As Jiyong walked down the hall, he heard Seunghyun humming Heartbreaker in the shower.