Meeting Taeyeon

STEPHANIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Meeting Taeyeon.

Stephanie was fidgeting on the waiting chair. She was obviously nervous, toying with the buttons of her pink gingham shirt.

I had taken her for clothes shopping on our way to the airport. The girl loved shopping for clothes, I could tell. Her eyes had scanned each and every item in the store in such meticulous way, her hands made contact with every layer of garment.

I had told her to pick anything she wanted but she came up only with one shirt in hand.

When I tried to shove more clothes her way, Stephanie had strongly objected, arguing that the shirt was expensive enough. I didn't push. My wife told me to thread carefully and I would do just that until Stephanie felt comfortable around us.

People started to flow out of the arrival gate and I kept my eyes for the petite figure I had been missed so much.

I called for Stephanie and she came standing by my side, anxiously watching the crowd like I did.

Then she came into my view, my wife. Simply beautiful as always. In jeans, loose gray shirt, black leather boots and black blazer, the woman of my life sliced her way through the crowd while talking to the phone.

Magnificent.

“I hate my boss” She ended the phone conversation, flipping her long black hair, huffed a breath, and took off her sunglasses while stopping merely a few inches before me. “Hi, handsome”

“Hi.” I grinned, not waiting another second to take her into my arms. “I've missed you.”

She sighed, holding onto me tightly, completely ignoring her suitcase and every other thing in the world as she kissed my lips with such abandon people near us started staring.

I reciprocated the passion for a few seconds before pulling apart. “This is Stephanie.” I brought her attention to the girl standing beside me.

“Hi there.” My wife smiled down at Stephanie. As expected, they both looking at each other awkwardly.

“Hi.” Stephanie smiled too but made no move.

A few second passed before my wife moved to embrace the girl in a tight hug, invading Stephanie's personal space in a wide smile. “I'm so glad to finally meet you. How was Jiyong treating you this past few weeks, huh? Did he stuff you with all the talk about his work? He could be dead boring sometimes. Have you eaten? Don't tell me he didn't feed you before bringing you here.”

I laughed at Stephanie's shocked expression, pulling my wife gently from her to give the poor girl time to catch a breath.

“Slow down, dear.” I hugged my wife by the waist. “Stephanie, please meet my wife, Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon, please meet Stephanie, my favorite sixth-grader, future designer and pink lover.”

Stephanie smiled a little, bowing politely before extending her hand. “Hi, Mrs. Kwon. I'm Stephanie.”

“Oh right. Forgive my lack of manner.” I grinned at the look of my wife, bowing to a 12-years-old. “Hi to you too, Stephanie. Please call me Taeyeon.”

Their handshake ended quickly and Stephanie started to stare at this invisible spot on the floor. The awkwardness came back again. I had to save them.

“Let's find something to eat. I'm st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter