Bonus

STEPHANIE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONUS SCENES 1

KIM TAEYEON VS KWON JIYONG

 

 

 

Love That Binds

(Fun continuation from the end of chapter 10)

 

BONUS SCENES 2

G-DRAGON vs CHOI SEUNGHYUN

 

#1

“What make you think you can bring beers to my daughter's birthday party, huh?” I glared at this boy who's contact lenses looked like some weird lizard's eyes.

“I don't.” He shrugged like it was nothing, like I didn't have fire in my eyes ready to burn him then an there.

“I can smell alcohol in that bowl of fruit punch, you brat!” My right hand grabbed at the collar of his shirt now, lifting his skinny but tall body off the floor. “And the beer cans you tried to hide behind the dragon plant? Be smarter before you lie.”

“They don't necessarily mean I was the one who brought the beer. Be smarter before you accuse someone.”

The guiltless expression. The smart- words. The way he narrowed his eyes at me. This boy was something else and I knew he would be a bad influence to my daughter.

I grabbed a pencil from my desk. Time to teach this brat a lesson.

#2

I heard it. I wasn't an idiot. Someone was in my daughter's room.

A boy was in my daughter's room.

I was about to barge in, killing whoever inside who had the guts to sneak into my house. But then I remembered that Stephanie was of age. She was no longer this awkward twelve years old girl I had met some four years ago. She was entitled to have her young version of romance too.

I hated to do so but I knew I had to be considerate this time.

I counted to ten before calling out from my spot by the linen closet. ““Steph? Aren't you sleeping?”

“No. Not yet, Dad. I... Um... I'm finishing my yogurt.”

I closed my eyes, clearly heard whispers and movements from inside the room. I waited for a moment, then for another moment before slowly walking to the door and gave it a few knocks.

“Come in, Dad.”

I opened the door so I could stick my head in. Just in time to hear a soft thud of something, or someone, landing on the ground outside the window. “It's late. Go to sleep.”

“After this.” Stephanie turned from her spot by the window, lifting the pink cup of yogurt while smiling a wide one. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” I closed the door behind me

One thing for sure, I had never seen my daughter smiled so happily before.

#3

“Dinner is ready.” I called out as I stuck my head into my daughter's room.

She was sitting by the window with her phone in her hand. I could briefly see the screen of the phone displaying a picture of a boy before Stephanie hid it from my sight.

“Your mother is in cooking experiment mood again tonight.” I came closer, resting a hand on her shoulder. “The gamjatang looks so suspicious we might end up with severe food poisoning case tomorrow.”

She turned after wiping her eyes, smiled wanly at me. The tears streak was still too easy to be seen on her face though. “Good. I can use an excuse to skip school tomorrow.”

“Eyyyy. Why would you want to skip school?”

“Joking, Dad.” She made a second attempt at smiling but still failed miserably. Her grin seemed so hollow so sad I wanted to choke whoever had made my daughter this miserable. “Math meets Chemistry tomorrow. Lord has no mercy on my Tuesday schedule.”

“That's exactly why you need to eat a lot tonight.” I led her out of the room. “If the gamjatang turns to be an actual disaster, I'll make an excuse to your mom so we can just order your favorite pizza.”

Even the word pizza unable to brighten her mood.

Choi Seunghyun be damned.

#4

“Stay away from my daughter.”

The brat had turned into a man. Looking sharp and sleek on the chair in front of me was Choi Seunghyun. He was no longer an ugly boy but still had this kind of insolent aura I hated to see.

And it wasn't just the aura. He was an actual jerk. All the people I knew in the entertainment industry shared the same opinion about this scandalous bastard. And trust me, given my occupation as notable fashion designer, I knew a lot of important people in showbiz.

“I'm here to-”

“I don't care what you're here for.” I set my sketchbook down but let the pencil stay in my grip. “Stay. Away.”

“Stephanie and I-”

“The door is to your right.” I adjusted my glasses with my forefinger. “Thank your for never coming here again.”

“Fine.” He stood up, donning his Burberry's aviator calmly. “Respecting your will here. One important thing you need to know though, Mr. Kwon. I love your daughter.”

“Seunghyun! Where are you going?” My daughter came with a plate of muffins in hand as Seunghyun walked out of the door. “Dad, what did you say to him?”

I just shrugged, My hands reached for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter