Path to Love 6

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both looked each other in the eyes but Chen soon realized he was holding Xiumin. He quickly let go of him. “Sorry...” Chen started looking away from Xiumin.

“Oh... it’s okay... I should probably go now.” Xiumin then started walking away.

On his way out he felt his heart thumping nonstop. He didn’t understand what Chen meant when he said he was serious. He didn’t know what to do at that time but he knew he actually wanted to walk home with Chen. Walking towards the gate he realized the lights from the classroom was still on. *sigh* He hoped Chen would get home safely. Then he walked his way home.

~~~

There was only couple days left before the performance for the club. Chen and Xiumin haven’t practiced enough. 

*buzz* *buzz*

Chen reached out for his phone that was placed on his bedside table. He looked at the time and saw that it was noon but then he looked down and realized he got text from Xiumin. He quickly got up but did not get out of bed. Did Xiumin just message me? He did not believe it. He opened the message reading:

Hey Chen, I know it’s been awhile since we’ve practiced but I was wondering if we could practice today since it’s Saturday.

Chen quickly replied back.

Sure! I’ll see you at my house around 3.

He then laid back down in bed and smiled. Xiumin actually texted me.

~~~

Xiumin was again in front of Chen’s house. He was nervous. The last time he was here was when Chen ki-ki-kis... 

“Xiumin? Xiumin? Xiumin?”

Someone was tapping Xiumin’s shoulder. Xiumin came back to reality and looked behind him. It was Jaeun. 

“Oh, hey Jaeun.”

”If you want, you can come inside. It’ll just be weird cause Chen’s girlfriend is over.” Jaeun looked toward the house. *sigh* “It really doesn’t it?”

Chen’s girlfriend was at his house? Xiumin suddenly felt uneasy. He couldn’t do anything. Chen told him to meet him at his house around 3 and here he was but the problem was that his girlfriend was over. 

Jaeun then patted Xiumin on the back. “Let’s go in!”

They both went in. As Xiumin stepped foot into the house he realized how quiet it was, this meant the two of them were in Chen’s room. Jaeun went upstairs and knocked on Chen’s door. “Chen! Xiumin is here!”

Chen quickly opened the door. He did not look behind him but instead closed the door. “Where is he?”

”He’s downstairs waiting.” Jaeun then put both of her hands on her hips and squeezed her brows together showing that she was mad. She then whispered to Chen, “So... Are you going to tell her to leave?...” 

Chen then looked at her. “Uh, no.” He then hit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter