Path to Love 14 (Side Story 2)

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up and found himself in someone else's dorm that looked exactly like his. He looked around to find clues about whose room he was in.

"You're awake." 

Luhan turned his attention to the voice and realized it was Sehun. Sehun walked closer to his bed and stood on the side facing Luhan.

"What happened last night? How did I get here?"

"You showed up at my door last night so I let you stay. You were very drunk."

Luhan looked under the blanket to make sure his clothes were still on.

"I didn't do anything to you last night. You were just sleeping. Sehun didn't want to tell Luhan what happened last night. 

 

~Flashback~

Luhan woke up and saw Sehun sleeping on the side of the bed with his head on the bed and his body seated on the floor. Thinking Sehun was Xiumin he grabbed Sehun's cheeks and kissed him. Sehun woke up surprised by the sudden move. "Xiumin! Why did you have to choose him? I like you so much!" Luhan then fell back to sleep. 

Sehun touched his lips trying to understand what just happened. "Xiumin..."

~~~

Sehun handed Luhan a plastic bag filled with food. "You should get up. I got some breakfast for you; some soup for your hangover."

Luhan looked away from Sehun kind of embarrassed with what happened yesterday. He then grabbed the plastic bag and removed the blanket from his legs. He started to get out of bed.

Sehun just kept staring at him and soon Luhan stopped. 

"So... Are you just going to watch or mind your own business?"

"Sorry." Sehun turned around rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't know why he was staring at Luhan. He then walked toward the desk while Luhan followed. They both sat across from each other.

Luhan then grabbed the spoon and started digging in. He ate in a fast pace making Sehun worried.

"Slow down there! You also got a hangover."

Luhan looked at his food as he grabbed some soup on his spoon and dripped it back into the bowl. "Who cares. I can do whatever I want..." Luhan then looked at Sehun with his eyes as his head was kind of down. "Sehun right?"

Sehun looked at Luhan. "Uh, yeah." 

Luhan looked back at his soup. Suddenly the memory of what happened in the classroom started to comeback. He then stared back at Sehun and made eye contact with him for awhile he then quickly got out of his seat. He knew he needed to get out of Sehun's dorm or else he wouldn't know what would happen to him. "I should probably go." He started to walk toward the door.

Sehun stood up. "Wait. Are you sure you can walk?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Luhan quickly left.

~~~

Luhan arrived back in front of his dorm door. *sigh* The last thing he remembered was seeing Xiumin and Chen together. He slowly opened the door. 

"Luhan?"

Luhan slowly saw Xiumin's face as the door opened. 

"I can explain about yesterday... Sorry for not letting you know that Chen was sleeping over..."

"What's your relationship with him?" Luhan's heart was beating super fast. He knew he was asking a question he already knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter