Chapter 8

So Lucky To Have You

Narrator's POV

 

With end of July relation between Hoseok and Hyemi became more clear. They spent lots of time together not only at work, from time to time they acted like a couple: flirting, hugging or even kissing (not for fun like at work) but none of them mention word relationship.The reason of that was simple, Hoseok didn't want to rush her wheras Hyemi wasn't sure about her feelings.

 

In her mind Hoseok was like a perfect man: handsome, y, confident, funny, cute, carrying, sensitive and lots of other things which Hyemi adored in him however she wasn't sure if his feelings toward her would last for more than week. She was always careful with her feelings and kept people on distance. She was a bit like Changkyun but when you got to know her she was like Minhyuk or Jooheon.

 

At first Hoseok was looking only at her look. Skinny but curved body, nice , long legs, beautiful eyes and lips. She hadn't paid any attention for him and it hit his ego. Just how girl could not look at him? Talking with her for very first time was also a big dissapointment. She had been completly uninterested in any kind of interraction with him what hurt not his ego but him. He had tried to be nice and friendly and she had gave him empty gaze and cold attitude in return. He had want to be closer to her even when he knew she had had a boyfriend. They spent so much time together that he lernt a lot about her. He knew she liked eating (he was surpried she was so skiny since she was eating so much), her favourite musician was Infinite and she often sang their song while she did her job especially Paradise, she loved the smell of vanila, she liked pink but hate orange, she was afraid of bugs, etc. Ever since she became more friendly he got to know more of her personality. She was polite but sometimes he had to close , sometimes she was far away in her thoughts without noticing it, she seemed shy but then he noticed it wasn't shyness. She was pretty confidend but he was curious why she was so careful with people. It was good to be careful but she was much more than she should.

 

Hoseok liked Hyemi almost since beginning but there were one problem. Big problem. Its name was Yoongi. About week before their breaking up Hoseok saw them through the window and since then he had big dilema. Jooheon and Changkyun knew him from their competitions as well Hoseok. All of them were sure that Sooyoung was in relationhip with him not Hyemi. He wanted to tell her but firstly he didn't know how, secondly he knew it would hurt her so when he accidentaly heard 'Let's break up' from her he was relieved. He tried to do everything to make her feel better but she had been like a monster. After week when she had apologised he took her to pub to show her Yoongi. It wasn't smart or nice but other way she wouldn't let him go. Walking her home he blamed himself for making her thinking about that jerk but when she had told him she was thinking about him... He knew it his one and only chance to show that he was interested in her that was the reason why he had kissed her.

 

Hyemi was jealous of him. It was enough that he smiled to another woman and inside she wanted to kill her. However when they started spending so much time together beside worktime she was happy that all of his attention was on her. His touch made her heartbeat faster than running after bus and kisses made her (not always but too often) thinking about things she definitely shouldn't been thinking. Her feelings toward him was stronger and stronger each time they got closer. And since the second time they kissed she fell for him but didn't wanted to admit it.

 

***

 

First day of August was rainy. Hoseok came before it started but Hyemi wasn't that lucky. Her hair became a bit curly, clothes... well... white blouse and rain wasn't the best match. Without saying anything she went at backstore and took her t-shirt and when she turned she bumped into Hoseok who was looking at her from toes to head staring a little too long at her chest.

'You're so wet, Sweety.' His voice and the way he said that made her heart beat faster.

 

'It's not funny. I could fill big bottle with water from my hair and cothes so don't make me feel worst.'

 

'Go change, you can catch cold.'

 

'You're the one who stopped me...' She said and he stepped back to let her go '...Honey'

 

Because of the rain there weren't much people. They were talking about anything special. After a while her hair was dry and got curly so Hyemi did messy bun to hide her funny curls. She liked her curly hair but from rain it looked weird and quite funny and she didn't want Hoseok to make fun of her. They were talking about movies they'd like to see and made a plans for going together before work.

 

'Why do you like me?' Hoseok asked out of blue making her a bit confused 'Be honest. You know lots of girls like me just because I'm handsome'

 

'I adore your modesty' she was standing next to freezer with ice-cream and smiling at Hoseok. She wanted to eat ice-cream but it left less than 1/2 hour of their work time.

 

'I'm being serious. Most of girls only see me as handsome or y.'

 

'Well I think the...'

 

'Hyemi' Both Hoseok and called girl looked at talking guy. But their face expresions were completly different. Hoseok had none, Hyemi's as soon as noticed who was he were full of happiness and it made her coworker irritated.

 

He looked at tall muscular man. His blonde hair wet because of the rain were on his face so Hoseok couldn't tell if he was handsome. Blonde guy had light blue jeans and red blouse but it showed lots of his body. His arms and ribs were uncovered. Hoseok had to admit that he was impressed. When that one took hair away from his face Hoseok was happy he wasn't that handsome. He wasn't bad but less than him. But his body gave him a little complex.

 

'Kyungil oppa~!' Hyemi run into his arms not looking that he was all wet. Both of them were standing together and talking too quiet for Hoseok to hear. He didn't want to stand and look at them so he cleaned the floor and since there were no customers he counted the money. He made mistake once or twice because of his irritation which raised as he heard Hyemi's laughter. Even when Kyungil put his hand on her arms he imagined he ripped his hand off.

 

'Done?' Hyemi asked Hoseok who just nodded. He didn't want to say anything just in case he might sound irritated. She couldn't know he was jealous. 'So let's go' She smiled but he noddded again. 'Oh, I almost forget.' She said when all of them were standing outside.

 

'What is it?' Kyungil asked her before Hoseok opened his mouth.

 

'Kyungil, this is Hoseok my coworker and Hoseok this is Kyun... Sorry' She apologised when her phone rang 'Mum?...Yeah... No, I'm with Kyungil…’'

 

'Nice to meet you. I will go now' Hoseok smiled slightly and went in his direction leaving Hyemi with god-like-builded guy.

 

 

______________

A/N

I decided to add new character to make it more intesting. Welcome History's leader Song Kyungil! :D

From now on I'll try make chapters longer and more interesting but my English sometimes don't want to cooperate with me... :(

Anyway, I'll try my best! Fighting! ^.^