Chapter 6

So Lucky To Have You

‘You’re late again!’ Seulji shouted when she saw me. She wasn’t scary at all but she was too loud. It was really annoying especialy when I had hangover

‘Goodmorning to you too’ I muttered ‘Sorry.’ I went change my clothes. Actually I ran away from her yelling, I wasn’t able to listening her without talking back but I didn’t want to be rude. I was doing everything to avoid her untill she was gone. It was quite easy because she didn’t check our security cams. It wasn’t because I was late but I knew she had lots of to say about our work the day before. We had left it not that bad but it wasn’t enough for her. I asked Byunghoon what she was doing and when he told me she was about to leave I hide between stillages. I was waiting there until I heard her ‘goodbye’ to Hoseok. I decided to wait a little bit more just to be sure she was gone.

 

‘Yaaaaaah!’ I yelled when Hoseok tapped my back and I was co close to heart attack. I was looking at him with my hand on heart. ‘I could die!’

 

‘She yelled at me so you didn’t have to avoid her.’

 

‘You’re so wrong, Honey. She would yell at me hundred times more than at you.’

 

‘She doesn’t look like that’

 

‘I was fooled too. Anyway, back to work.’ I said and walked away

 

For less than hour I drank about 4 little bottle of water, my head ached even more. It was weird that I had hangover. I could drank much more without any consequences but that time I thought I would die. Hoseok looked better but I couldn’t recall if I ever seen him not looking good. I was changing arrangement in the fridge when I noticed Taehyung.

 

‘Hi there.’ I smiled to him. ‘What are you doing here?’

 

‘We are here for food.’ We made me nervous what he quickly noticed. ‘Yoongi didn’t come. He practise with Namjoon. Are you okay?’ Jimin, Jungkook came hitting each other right after them came amused Hoseok.

 

‘I guess. I’m still confused, you know seeing him with that girl. Yah! Jimin! Stop destroing the store!’

 

Jungkook was begging Hoseok for buying him some sweets, Jimin was teasing Taehyung. Jimin accidentaly broke glass bottle of juice. Quicly caught Taehyung’s and Jungkook’s wrists and run out. Near the door he yelled ‘sorry, Hoseok will pay for it.’ what made my co-worked dumbfound.

 

‘This brat. How can you put up with them?’ I asked in disbelief.

 

‘Are you okay? You know, after brea..’

 

‘Hoseok!’

 

‘Huh?’ I smiled when both of them said that and then looked at each other surprised.

 

‘You’ I pointed that second Hoseok ‘pay for juice and let me work.’ I continued changing arrangement in the fridge leaving two same named boys.

 

I was not okay. How could I? Firstly seeing Yoongi relieved after breaking up then seeing him with another girl. With big smile and sheep’s eyes. It was painful. It made me think how long they were like that? If she was the reason we barely met? I was sure she was the reason of ‘can we talk?’ but he wasn’t that brave. My rash decision helped him and it made me even more sad.

 

‘Hyemi?’ Hoseok said to me when I was walking next to him after ending fight with fridge.

 

‘What?’ I asked and he came closer to me with grin.

 

‘I had no oppurtunity ealier but now I wanna ask you about something’

 

‘What is it?’ I asked a bit afraid to be honest.

 

‘Do you really think I’m y?’ If it be a cartoon in that moment my eyes would jump out and jaw fall on the floor.

 

‘Did I said it yesterday?’ I asked surprised avoiding his look.

 

‘You don’t remember?’ He came closer and I stepped back.

 

‘Is there something I should remember?’ I looked straight into his eyes. He looked at me without previous playfulness.

 

‘Good evening.’ An old women enter interupting us. She was the one who always complaining about everything so I quickly run away.

 

I decided to tide warehouse. I didn’t like it. It was pointless. One person tide it another made a mess. It wasn’t purposely. There were just two ways

  1. Clean warehouse - Not so good looking store

  2. Messy warehouse - well done store

I prefered 2nd optionn whereas Seulji 1st but store was not so bad but in the morning are much less customers. Cleaning took around 2h, mess held less place but didn’t look nice still customers weren’t allowed to come here so did it matter if it mess or clean? I did cleaning just day before a delivery. In my opinion it was enough.

This time I decided to make it super good looking as a apology. I didn’t know it would take me so much time but fortunatelly Hoseok helped me with filling goods in the store. At the end of our work the store and warehause were flawless. There were no things to complain about. But my back said I was too old for working like that.

 

‘We did well, didn’t we?’

 

‘Yeah. Seulji should be proud of us.’ I said while counting money ‘Thanks for your help.’

 

‘You really don’t remember?’

 

I the chair in his direction seeing him changing his blouse. I did it on purpose because I wanted to see his abs. It was nice view ‘The truth is that I do but on the other hand I don’t know if I want to remember it.’

 

‘Why?’

 

‘It was embarassing. Anyway I had good time with you and your friends and I’m really grateful.’

 

‘Sorry then.’ I was about to die after ONE kiss but I couldn’t admit it. I couldn’t make another rash decision I didn’t want to regret it.

 

‘Don’t. I’m just confused. I like you so much and I can even say that I enjoyed the time we spent together, everything we did bu… wait, wait, wait. Why did you kiss me?’ I was surprised why I didn’t ask about it earlier but my mind didn’t work well because of hangover and weird feelings when I was around Hoseok.

 

‘Uuuummm. I thought it would help you not thinking about Yoonji’

 

‘Yoongi.’ I corrected him automatically.

 

‘What’s the difference?’

 

‘Yoonji is a name for a girl so for me it makes a difference. Let’s go home.’

 

‘Immoral offer?’

 

‘ -.- ’