Chapter 3

So Lucky To Have You

A/N: I might seems like rated M but isn't ;)

 

***

 

I hate waking up that early! All shift I was like a zombie. I helped a little Soulji but much more time I was forcing myself to keep eyes open. Some of customers asked if I was parting the day before. Yeah, sure. That 8,5 h of work was the worst time ever. There were about 5 customers per hour, visualy it looked wonderful. I had nothing to do. I was tired, bored and distracted. Soulji was at back office so I was on my own, trying my best not to fall asleep but it was so hard especially when I was sitting. I wasn’t that hardworking but standing in one spot without anything to do was the worst.Time run so slow and when finally was 2pm I felt like I work 11h not 8. First came Byunghun and change me quickly, Soulji gone before Hoseok came because she had to go to the doctor and I had to wait for him. I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes. Maybe 5min left and I heard Hoseok. I opened my eyes wiith difficulty just to see half Hoseok with messy hair and sleepy eyes.

 

‘I guess birthday party was great?’ I asked taking my bag ready to go.

 

‘Yeah, but.. Hangover. My head is about to explode.’ His voice was husky but defenitely not in the way it should be. Well, not husky. Hoarse.

 

‘Well, have a nice day. See you on Sunday.’

 

‘Not tomorrow?’ he stoped in the middle of wearing t-shirt.

 

‘Nah, I had day off. Bye, and do something with your hair.’ I said ruffling his hair. Nothing could make it worst .

 

‘Bye’ I’ve never seen him that powerless.

 

I left the store and outside was waiting Yoongi. Then I reminded I hadn’t give keys to Hoseok. I left my bag and went back to the store. I handed the keys to Byunghun since Hoseok was in the bathroom.

 

Together with Yoongi went to his apartament near to my work place. After a chit chat we started watching film. In the middle I was unable to keep my eyes open and fell asleep. I woke up when was dark outside. I was under the blanket together with sleeping Yoongi. I didn’t want to wake him up so I lay down again. It didn’t took me long to fall asleep once again.

 

Next time when I woke up was morning and decided to make a brakfast. He loved eat meat but I cooked pancakes. I’m not good at cooking. I could make some dishes but it usually wasn’t that good but pancakes always were tasty. I was washing the dishes when I heard fridge’s door and slightly jump.

 

‘Sorry’ he said with sleepy voice and big smile ‘Isn’t it poisoned?’ he pointed pancakes

 

‘Just some of them so pick carefully. Sorry, I didn’t want to fall asleep yesterday but I was so tired.’ I was really sorry. We took some from our activities just to spend some time together and all I did was falling asleep.

 

‘That’s okay. We still have time.’

 

We were eating in silence, the only noise was made by cutlery. Then we went to his bedroom and lay on the bed.

 

‘What do you want to do?’ He asked while playing with my hair.

 

‘Let’s watch that movie.’

 

‘And then?’ He bend down and whisper into my ear.

 

‘We’ll see.’

 

We were watching the movie we started the day before. Sometimes his hand ‘accidentaly’ touched me here and there with innocent face. In the same time when I end up watching ealier he closed his laptop and put it under the bed.

 

‘Hyemi?’

 

‘Hmm?’ I put up my head and his lips covered mine. He slided down a bit to make it more comfortable. His hands traveled down on my body but his lips never left mine. The kiss became more passionate and his hands were under my top and one of them quickly slide under bra. I could feel on my thigh how he’s member getting harder. Sudenly we heard door bell. None of us paid attention to that but guest didn’t mind to leave. Then his phone started ringing together with door bell.

 

‘Jungkook I’m gonna kill you. Ayy! This little er.’  he said through clenched teeth. ‘Can you open? I cannot go in this state’ he pointed his pants. I jumped of the bed a bit angry and dissapointed.

 

‘Noona, you’re here?’ he asked with meaningful smile.

 

‘Like you didn’t know.’

 

‘Where’s hyung?’ He looked around the room ‘I hope I didn’t interupt you.’

 

‘Of course not, that’s why Hyemi opened the door so fast.’ Yoongi came to us and sat on the couch.

 

We spend around 4h in three. We ate a dinner together, watch TV together, talk together and it got more and more irritating. I understood, he was our friend, liked us and all but we hadn’t had much time for each other and he steal our valuable time. We should spend this time together. Just Yoongi and I. Nobody else. Jungkook seemed not to be aware of it but he was for sure.

 

At 6pm he finally left. Yoongi still was angry at Jungkook and I didn’t want to say anything just sat next to him and put my head on his arms and hand on his stomach.

 

‘Don’t be angry.’ I said quietly

 

‘How can I? It’s not that we have everyday for each other and this little… How can you defend him?!’

 

‘Do I? I just don’t want you to be angry.’ I placed myself on his lap and cupped his face ‘I know we don’t have much time so don’t waste it right now.’

 

He kissed me in respond. This time without resistances he took off my top and let me took of his. He grabbed my hips and move me closer to his already clearly visible bulge. He started kissing my sensitive spot on the neck then move near to my left collarbone. I was sure in the morning I would have to cover new hickeys that he marked me with but I didn’t care. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him take me to  his bedroom. Barely put me on his bed and his phone started ringing. He ignored it and started ping my pants. But his phone was ringing once again. He cursed and grabbed his phone. He checked who was calling.

 

‘Sorry I have to pick up’ he said with apologetic look. He left the room leaving me on his bed only in my underwear. It took him that long that I shiver from cold and cover myself under the blanket. It wasn’t so smart because I felt sleepy and couldn’t fight with it. This time it was Yoongi’s fault.