Chapter 2

So Lucky To Have You

I woke up around 10am and couldn’t fall asleep so I got up and took shower, dress up, makeup and dried my hair. Hir dryer made my hair a bit curly what looks not so nice and I had to  use straightener. After that I defided to eat breakfast what was rare in my daily routine. I was going to take first bit of egg when someone knocked to the door. I looked at oven’s clock. 12.27 pm. I opened the door.

 

‘Yoongi?’

 

‘Why so surprised?’ He smiled, gave me kiss and went to kitchen and sat next to my chair. ‘Yesterday I made mistake. I don’t want you to feel less important for me than my perfomances. And I feel really bad. That’s why I want to ask you for taking day off. No. Whole weekend.’

 

‘It would be hard right now. I told you we have only four people’

 

‘So… Friday 6am, Saturday off, Sunday 2pm. Deal?’

 

‘I’ll try.’ he told me to eat quickly then we went for a walk.

 

He bought us ice-cream in the park and then walk me to work. I really needed this time when we were together without our friend. Just Yoongi and I. Talking, laughing, eating, kissing. Yoongi took part in lots of rap battles together with his best friend Namjoon. It was the main reason be barely see each other. He kept practising and when he was free I was working but when I was free he was busy. It made him happy that was the main reason I didn’t mind. Both Yoongi and Namjoon are so good and I don’t think that only because I’m in relationship with Yoongi. I didn’t have much chances to see them on stage right now but I used to do it ealier.

 

‘Text me if Soulji agree.’ His lips touched my cheek and with big smile I went at back office (?) Where were Byunghun and Hoseok.

 

‘Hello.’ I said still with smile. I bet nobody could make that smile disapear.

 

‘Hello, Sweety.’ Oh yeah, Byunghun kept calling us sweety what at first was a bit weird but now I got use to it. Actully it still a bit weird when he call thet Soulji cuz they’re around the same age… ‘You look beautiful today’ I accepted compliment and took my t-shirt to bathroom. When I was on my way back I bumped into Hoseok.

 

‘Watch out, Sweety’ His smirk was irritating I wanted say something but Soulji came and I had to talk with her about the weekend. I was so happy she agreed and texted Yoongi. I was tiding back office and when I done I sat on the sofa but my resting didn’t least long

 

‘Sweety!’

 

‘I’m gonna kill him.’ I said to myself while going to him since Soulji and Byung left there would be no witness so maybe… ‘What?’ I asked.

 

‘Nothing. I’m just bored’

 

‘I’m not an entrtainer.’ I sat on the floor and checking expire date of sweets. Less than minute later he sat next to me and started helping  me.

 

‘You look so different from yesterday. By the why, you didn’t have to.’

 

‘What are you tal…. Ooooh, it’s not for you.’

 

‘Shame.’ the look he gave me was… I had to look away. I heard his laugh so I threw him with pack of jelly beans. I’m not the person who easly gets embarrased but he was making me a bit this way. Just a little bit.We talked untill came bunch of customers. I was done with sweet and old lady asked me for help what took me that long that all of them left. When she was gone to Hoseok came definitely to close. I could smell his cologne or even hear his heartbeat but I didn’t move. He was waiting for it and I didn’t want to give him this plesure. His pink lips formed into smile.

 

‘I still think it’s for me’ He said into my ear. His voice was lower than usually, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

 

‘In your dreams’ I said pushing him away. I should say he let me push him other way there were no chance for me to move him. In fact I couldn’t say I was indifferent…

 

‘In my wildest dreams~’ he sang as walking away

 

‘Wooow. You can sing.’ I mentally slaped myself for saying this outloud.

 

‘I’m really talented and can surprise you in every way. Also I’m handsome’

 

‘And modest.’ I said with amusement.

 

‘Ooo! Here you are! Who’s he?’

 

‘Huh? Oh, we work together. What are you doing here?’ I asked Jungkook

 

‘Yoongi said you have his pendrive and told me to get it back.’ He kept staring at Hoseok’s back.

 

‘Wait here. Don’t touch anything and do anything stupid.’

 

‘Nooooona~’ He said with cutevoice and  face.

 

‘It won’t work.’ I quickly took Yoongi’s pendrive from my bag and  handed it to Jungkook.

 

‘I heard you’ll come over’ he said with smirk.

 

‘Get lost’

 

‘Saranghae Hyemi Nooooona~’ he made heart shape and run out. Ehh this little punk.

 

We had hard day. There were lots of people I wasn’t able to filling empty spots it wasn’t easy for Hoseok either. Lots of customers make a fuss over little thing and both of us where mentally tired. When we finally closed the door and sat on the sofa I couldn’t move. Hoseok on his own cleaned floor and count cash letting me rest. Menwhile I changed my clothes and got ready to go home.

 

‘Today I’m going in the same direction’ He said not using any of his tricks. No smirking, no y faces, no tounge.

 

‘Why?’ It was suspicious...

 

‘My best friend’s girlfriend has birthday. Who was that boy?’

 

‘Who? Jungkook? My boyfriend’s best friend.’

 

‘I thought he’s your brother’

 

‘I don’t have sibilings. But I usually treat him like that. Since he’s the youngest I try take care of him.’

 

‘Lucky guy. It’s nice to be the youngest’

 

‘When it comes to him I guess I’m a bit overprotective. He never said that but I can feel it.’

 

‘You seem cold.’

 

‘Its hard for me to open to someone I don’t know’

 

‘Now you know me so you can open. I turn left. See you tomorrow.’

 

‘I’ll try to open. Not really. I start at 6am. Bye.’

 

I had to admit he was… nice. At first I thought ‘quite pretty’ but the more I see him the more handsome he seems. His habit of his lips sometimes make me uncomfortable. And this smirk. But overall I think he’d be good friend of mine.

 

As soon as I entered my room I lay on my bed and fell asleep.