Chapter 7

So Lucky To Have You

Two days after our conversation everything was like before. He kept teasing me, doing weird things, calling me Sweety but it wasn’t that confident. How about me? Part of me wanted him to be like that but another part was praying for more of his attention. The things got worse when some girls started hitting on him.Firstly I didn’t consider him as handsome but the more time I looked at him the more handsome and interesting he was even when I was with Yoongi. I was surprised but for sure I was jealous of him. Seeing him smiling to another girl, prettier than me but it wasn’t just because of his smile, the way they talked made me sad. I went far enough to not hear them.

 

‘Such a mess.’ all of the chocolates were mixed and I had to fix it. Inside I wanted kill this girl and then Hoseok. Aaay, seriously! I knew I shouldn’t have that kind of thoughts but what could I do?

 

‘Hyemi!’

 

‘Huh?’

 

‘Come here for a moment.’ our cash register crashed and he didn’t know what to do, me neither. But I didn’t do anything just come closer and magically it worked. ‘Woow.’ We were alone again. With no drooling girls. ‘Why are you sad?’

 

‘I’m not, I didn’t sleep well.’

 

‘You shouldn’t think about me that much and sleep more.’ His smile made me doing the same and I forgot I was angry. It was not that y smirk but sweet and sincere which I adored the most. Seeing him sweet and a bit silly made my heart flutter more than this y and confident. Thanks to that other I was dying a bit to be honest.  

 

‘What makes you think I skip sleep to think about you?’

 

‘So you do it?’

 

‘No, I just wonder why you thi…’

 

‘Sorry, did I leave my wallet?’ Drooling girl run in and I was standing like manequin not knowing what to do with myself. I knew if I run away Hoseok would made fun of me but I didn’t want to see her with him. I had to act like adult not teenager. I didn’t move from my spot and still with smile I was looking at them. Hoseok didn’t have her wallet but she talked to him about any other things and finally asked for his phone number. I walked away. That was all I could do, other way I would look at her like murderer. A blessing in disguise was that my phone started ringing so when Hoseok came after me I was talking on the phone. I was happy since it didn’t look like run away.

 

‘I wanna go home.’ I said when came back to him

 

‘Let’s go somewhere after work.’

‘Today? Do you know that we have morning shifts in this week?’

 

‘We what? Why?! So let’s go somewhere tomorrow since we have so much time after.’

 

‘How can you know if I don’t have any plans?’

 

‘Even if I know you can make it for me.’

 

‘You know what?’

 

‘Huh?’

 

‘I hate you.’

 

I started cleaning up. We could do this next day but I didn’t think we would have enough motivation to do it. In the morning wasn’t much work so we could rest. Everything was done when we should close. When Hoseok was counting money I was siting on the sofa thinking about that girl. I was curious if he gave her his number but I couldn’t ask him. I mean, I could but what would I do if he did? What should I say then?

 

Also… If he kissed me didn’t it mean he liked me? I was even more curious how long he liked me and unfortunately my thoughts went to Yoongi. Nothing gone on my mind.

 

Yoongi, perfect boyfriend who only waited for a right day to broke up with me, Hoseok great friend who kissed me and then nothing, drooling girls doing everything to catch his eye. And here I am. Lonely young woman who spent half of her time at work and second sleep.

 

‘Wake up. We have to go. I don’t know how I wake up.’

 

‘Give me your phone number. Just in case you oversleep.’ I said handing him my phone. He entered his number and gave me locked phone.

 

At home I checked if he saved his number. I couldn’t find it. it wasn’t at H where Hoseok should be. Other names how I called him also didn’t exist. I started from A to Z and then finaly found ‘Shin Hoseok’. I  had to admit I was dissapointed.



 

________________

 

A/N

This chapter is just to show she’s jealous (and I didn't really know how to write it, I know it ) before something important happens :D

I hope that from next chapter you’ll like my story more and will be waiting impatiently for next update ;)